When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

Discus and support When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RalphFuerzas, Jul 1, 2020.

1. RalphFuerzas
    RalphFuerzas Guest

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of my account, everything works fine, the marketplace works
    fine if i dont log in fo my xbox live, but if i do, it keeps on loading and loading, yes i tried every possible way, i tried deleting the app, restarting my phone, i even tried borrowing my friend’s account to see if it works on my device, but it was still
    thesame, i have an iphone 11 running on ios 14 beta, i hope this problem will be fixed sooner because it has been DAYS since i last played minecraft because i usually play it with my girlfriend.

:)

RalphFuerzas, Jul 1, 2020
  2. KieraWisti Win User

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any server

I’m having a similar problem. Ever since the Nether Update, I no linger have and of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit if money on them, and for all that money to be
    just gone, that’s really troubling. Also, I’ve tried to contact Mojang about other problems I’ve been having, and I haven’t gotten anything back since April. Please help!
  3. GuerreroJaguar Win User

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any server

I had the same problem, first I couldnt log in, then y logged in with data and after I succeded it told me my account config didnt allow multiplayer, but its the same account ive been on which ive been making realms and playing in servers. Ive checked
    and my account has multiplayer enabled
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft realms issue

Ok, I'm sorry, I think I misunderstood your initial question. You HAVE (or can have) a realm on iOS but want to set one up on Xbox. When you try to check on your Xbox are there any other accounts signed in at the time? That can mess with permissions to
    avoid smart kids from getting around the parental controls.

Can you see the realm you set up on iOS when you sign in with your Xbox? I'm not certain, but could it be a limitation of number of realms you can have? Maybe you can manage the existing via Xbox that's already set up?

I can't look up specifics for Xbox Minecraft Realm settings right now, but, alternatively, if you have a Windows 10 PC, you should also be able to get Minecraft there and setup a realm to manage from that? That might not work for you, so when I get home
    to a network that can visit "games" related sites for details, I'll see if I can find some further troubleshooting steps.
  5. loganyc Win User

Unable to join Realms on Xbox One, but I can on other platforms

I am an adult and my live profile has my correct name and DOB. The gamertag doesn’t use a child account.

Also, to reiterate, I’m able to join the Realm with this gamertag/account when I sign in and use Minecraft from

other devices, such as my iPad. It’s only on my Xbox One console where I can’t join. If this were an account level permission or setting issue, wouldn’t I be restricted from joining everywhere?

Thanks!
  6. TSR2020 Win User

unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition

I can sign in into my microsoft account on my PS4, but i can’t see my world or my friend’s realm. Very strange.
Thema:

1. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any... - Similar Threads - sign live account

2. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  5. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  6. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  9. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  10. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...