When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was...

Discus and support When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i click on all achivements it doesnt show them at all after latest updates i cant see all my achivements a564a51d-e906-41b7-8c7d-9d0972127a7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filip Janiszewski, Mar 18, 2023.

1. When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was...

When i click on all achivements it doesnt show them at all after latest updates i cant see all my achivements

:)

Filip Janiszewski, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was working yesterdsy before update

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. koravol Win User

I purchased madden 23 with Microsoft cards and it won't install????

XBOX one purchased game card from Walmart used the activation code at microsoft.com/redeem. The game shows up in my purchases BUT when I got to my XBOX it doesnt show up at all
  4. Yombi Win User

Are achievements relevant in 2019?

Well my opinion is this: When i buy a new game first i scroll over the achivements and try get as many as i can without hard trying. After a beat the game on normal i try to get achivements what iv'e prety close to get. But i have only a hand full of
    games what i maxed out. (meant to 100% achivement)
  5. solcanmihai Win User

Microsoft mahjong

www.trueachievements.com/.../achievements.htm

Here it shows me there are a total of 20 achivments, inside the games is shows me there are a total of 20 achivments but when I search to see my achievements on the home page at games it shows me there are a total of 3 achivments. HELP!!!
  6. Austin Bartels Win User

Ultimate Gaming Sale: Day 6 - Wrong Prices AGAIN!! (Fallout 3 & Metal Gear Solid HD)

When I click on the tab on the xbox marketplace it doesnt show what is on sale today it just shows the stuff thats been on sale all week.
Thema:

When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was...

1. When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was... - Similar Threads - scroll game activity

2. How do I stop my controller from drifting or fast scrolling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my controller from drifting or fast scrolling?: Since the last update my controller has been fast scrolling so my Xbox has been useless. I tried everything that is mentioned to fix it and nothing works. I don't have an ease of access option on...
  3. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  4. My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps: The controller works perfectly fine while playing videogames and using most apps. On the home screen it is very sensitive and jumps around a lot but does not get stuck in any direction but for...
  5. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  6. Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games: had the Xbox about a year and only play it now and again. A few months ago I notice when playing fifa that the players would run off in random directions and then when I was on the menu it scrolls...
  7. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  8. Xbox Controller automatically looks/ scrolls up by itself during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller automatically looks/ scrolls up by itself during games: Hey all, I have recently been having an issue with my Xbox Mineral Camo controller since 2 weeks ago. The analog stick automatically and slowly shifts upwards during a game. I am using it on my...
  9. Shinobi Striker “Esoteric x15”/“Moonlight Scroll x15” game pass perk not available for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shinobi Striker “Esoteric x15”/“Moonlight Scroll x15” game pass perk not available for...: Had to reset Xbox series s console after “Shinobi Striker” game crashed back to home page everytime I sighted my account on. After reset did not work I completely deleted all shinobi striker...
  10. Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?: I haven’t been on my pc for a bit, but me and my friend have been having trouble with playing the elder scroll games on gamepass for pc. I forget the message that shows up, but it won’t let us...