When I run Halo Infinite from the cloud and try to start the campaign I get a warning that...

Discus and support When I run Halo Infinite from the cloud and try to start the campaign I get a warning that... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I run Halo Infinite from the cloud and try to start the campaign I get a warning that I have to buy the campaign to be able to play it. Before it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Aug 22, 2022.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

When I run Halo Infinite from the cloud and try to start the campaign I get a warning that...

When I run Halo Infinite from the cloud and try to start the campaign I get a warning that I have to buy the campaign to be able to play it. Before it did not happen and I allowed to play the campaign or online without any problem from the cloud.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Aug 22, 2022
  2. Charm8er Win User

Halo infinite won't install on my pc

I had Halo Infinite installed and working and then suddenly it started crashing while trying to continue the campaign from the main menu. I tried uninstalling so I could reinstall it and now it won’t let me install it. I tried the steps in this guide and it’s still not working.
  3. Unco Sam Win User

Game Services Not Working ONLY with Halo Infinite PC Gamepass

I hope you figured out the issue, but if not:

I had this problem before after using the xbox app to "manage the game" and install the campaign.

After doing the same step to uninstall the campaign, I was able to start halo infinite and install the campaign from within the game. Since then, the game starts up successfully every time from the xbox app.

Hope this helps.
  4. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
  5. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
  6. Denis Lomov Win User

Cant Install Halo Infinite campain

Hello!
    Thank you for the reply - all other games from Microsoft are downloading without any problem. This happens only to Halo Infinite campaign.

So I am downloading Halo: Infinite from Microsoft App Store - it contains only MULTIPLAYER. (Multiplayer works no problems)
    To Isnstall SINGLE PLAYER campaign - from within the main menu of the HALO Infinite I am:
    1) Going to CAMPAIGN - it says not DOWNLOADED
    2) Going to CONTOL PANEL ( Inside HALO: Inifite game itself)
    3) Going to Manage Game
    4) There opening a menu GAME COMPONENTS:
    - game - installed (square for the check mark checked)
    - campaign - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    - hd content pack - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    5) I am selecting CAMPAIGN (clicking on the square to place check mark) - it says WILL BE INSTALLED
    6) Pressing APPLY button - download of the campaign must start within the game menu BUT
    7) APPLY button remains PRESSED for a few minutes and DOWNLOAD doest start
    8) button APPLY becomes unpressed again and nothing happens :-\

Basically Game itself is not downloading its SINGLE PLAYER component from its own menu - tried reinstallation of the game, restarted computer multiple times - nothing is changing
Thema:

1. When I run Halo Infinite from the cloud and try to start the campaign I get a warning that... - Similar Threads - run Halo Infinite

2. I can't run Halo MCC at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run Halo MCC at all.: [img] I try and run the game off game pass and it continues to do this error 4e85a0f4-2882-4529-afed-7741e99adc42
  3. Halo Infinite doesnt run well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite doesnt run well: I have tried to play Halo Infinte and it will only run at 5 frames. It doesnt matter what my graphics settings are I have tried updating drivers for everything 2b157c13-df35-440c-8e78-c60ab81a1d99
  4. Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.: Specs are as follows 7900xtx 1000w psu 10gen i7 32gb ram 4tb of space between 4 drvies. I cannot get halo to launch at all. it does the inital start up with the Xbox Game Studios Logo and...
  5. Why cant i run halo 3 disc (360) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i run halo 3 disc (360) on xbox one: Hello i have tried everything power cycle cleaning disc etc. But the problem still remains it can read other xbox 360 games but not the pristine halo 3 disc. Any ideas hot to fix this? Or is it...
  6. Can I run Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I run Halo: The Master Chief Collection?: This is a question about if I can run Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I am just wondering if I can run the game at around 40-60 fps at medium graphics. These are my specs: Intel core i5-5300U...
  7. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried...
  8. Why cant i run Halo infinite (PC on Xbox App) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i run Halo infinite (PC on Xbox App) ?: Specs gtx 1650 Super AMD Ryzen 5 3600 24GB RAM 1TB HHD *things ive tried* -updating window, CPU and GPU drivers -Verified installation -disabling discord hardware acceleration...
  9. How to get Halo Infinite to run more than once per install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Halo Infinite to run more than once per install: I have been having an issue with Halo Infinite. I am only able to play once and will then need to reinstall the game to play again. I have tried several different fixes for this (uninstalled HD...
  10. Xbox couldnt run halo know over games won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox couldnt run halo know over games won't work: I've spoken to customer service and they keep putting me in hold then disconnecting me. I've only been patient and polite when I have called them back but still get disconnected. I've done...