When I restart my game on my Xbox one, the power box starts to revving noise that goes on...

Discus and support When I restart my game on my Xbox one, the power box starts to revving noise that goes on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's also started one another one I've been gifted. Just sorta humming 1275adbc-9b7c-46fe-b97c-8ce4f0e12317 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lamar Courson, Dec 3, 2022.

1. When I restart my game on my Xbox one, the power box starts to revving noise that goes on...

It's also started one another one I've been gifted. Just sorta humming

:)

Lamar Courson, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

When I restart my game on my Xbox one, the power box starts to revving noise that goes on for about 5 seconds what would be the cause of that?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lamar, power consumption varies depending on the processing needs of the console.

So when the console uses more processing power, the energy consumption increases, and consequently increases the noise, Lamar.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

When I restart my game on my Xbox one, the power box starts to revving noise that goes on for about 5 seconds what would be the cause of that?

Not. Only if your console turns off and won't turn on anymore.
  4. Lamar Courson Win User

So is it something to worry about? Should I replace my power supply box?
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Console wosshing noise

A "wooshing" noise, like gusts of wind? For the Xbox One X, this is normal, because it has a different kind of cooling system compared to the original Xbox One and Xbox One S.

My One X typically runs at a quiet hum, but when I'm playing enhanced games for example, I occasionally hear my console revving up the fan with a "woosh" to expel all of that heat, then it goes back to quiet for a while.
  6. Thegoatgamer Win User

xbox series x making wrong sound when opening menu and games

Hello thanks for responding,

When the surround speakers are off i still get the noise through my headphones, The headphones i use are jbl quantum 400 . When i got my xbox series x i didnt get the noise but 3 months later after i got it it started making those noises. Also I did not power off my xbox i used to fully shut down it from settings

My friend who plays with an xbox series x doesnt shut down it and he doesnt get the double sound when he clicks on games but he still doesnt get the sound when he goes back from home. Also when you open home and then go on a game from home and click more options on a game (from where you quit a game) then it starts making the right noises but when you shut down the xbox and power it on again it starts doing it again.

Thanks
Thema:

When I restart my game on my Xbox one, the power box starts to revving noise that goes on...

1. When I restart my game on my Xbox one, the power box starts to revving noise that goes on... - Similar Threads - restart game power

2. Xbox one restarting when launching games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one restarting when launching games?: Since yesterday, my Xbox one would restart/crash every time we started up a game or at least got to playing it before it happening again. It doesn’t seem to be happening when I watch on streaming...
  3. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  4. I just bought a game and it says completed in the billing ive restarted and signed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game and it says completed in the billing ive restarted and signed out...: No matter how many times i try i cant play any games cause it says i dont own then and i am in the right account and it continues to bug out ARK: Survival Ascended is currently not available in...
  5. Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on: [img] My cousin got a new xbox series s last month, he started playing with it (mainly EAFC 24). After a while, specifically last week he started having issues with the xbox restarting mid game...
  6. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  7. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  8. Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.: So, this has happened to a few games I've installed and I don't know how to fix them. The latest two being Arcade Paradise and Payday 3. What happens is when I launch the game, it starts and about...
  9. Game crashing and windows restarts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game crashing and windows restarts.: My game keeps crashing and ive troubleshooted almost everything like running administration and doing clean boots and all when playing rainbow six siege. Can someone help me? My windows restarts...
  10. When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...: When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How can I resolve this. 6851b925-d7f9-43eb-b3ad-11e1d0e04e04