When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message

Discus and support When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently set up my Xbox one s for remote play before I left on vacation. I tested it before I left and it worked, but now I get the error message try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rash2074, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Rash2074
    Rash2074 Guest

I recently set up my Xbox one s for remote play before I left on vacation. I tested it before I left and it worked, but now I get the error message try again in a little while we couldn’t connect to your Xbox at the moment. I’ve traveled over a thousand miles from where my Xbox is located. Am I too far away to play, or is my network not able to support remote play?

:)

Rash2074, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Yes, it could be the case!

If you're on a wireless network, make sure you're on a 5 GHz network, not 2.4 GHz (on a 2.4 GHz wireless network you may see some interference). See Using a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network below.

You can also try a different connection network to see if it corrects the issue!
  3. Rash2074 Win User

I did everything I could on the list that can be done without the physical Xbox as I am not able to access it. I restarted the app and my phone, I double checked the account and I checked for an update to the Xbox account, but nothing fixed it. The WiFi network I’m connected to isn’t the best, would that be causing these issues?
  4. Rash2074 Win User

I connected to another network that was 5 GHz, but I got the same error message as before.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

6. PandaMaster Win User

Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

Yes. If I’m on my mobile network at work and try to remote play I get black screen.

When I’m home on my wifi it works fine.

But when I’m away or even at home and try to remote play on my mobile network I get the black screen. Was working fine before. Don’t know what happened
Thema:

1. When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message - Similar Threads - remote play mobile

2. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  3. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  4. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  5. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  6. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  7. Remote Play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play doesn't work: Hi, I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error: "Check your network connection. We found your console...
  8. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  9. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...
  10. Can you enable a virtual controller while using remote play on mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you enable a virtual controller while using remote play on mobile?: Thanks for answer in advance. e615d3d2-e0bd-40d9-a5f9-14c384cc2254