When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told...

Discus and support When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had purchased a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card on microsoft rewards of had still told me to pay 10.99 and the confirm button was missing I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shaun Kuvodu, May 12, 2023.

1. Shaun Kuvodu
    Shaun Kuvodu Guest

When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told...

I had purchased a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card on microsoft rewards of had still told me to pay 10.99 and the confirm button was missing I need help because I had saved up two years just for the game pass ultimate I really need help my brother really wanted to play Minecraft on the xbox

:)

Shaun Kuvodu, May 12, 2023
  2. Bret Anderson1 Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Sorry I meant nothing came back and I tried to redeem a 10 dollar Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards on Xbox and have tried to redeem a month game pass membership from Microsoft rewards also
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  4. Shaun Number Win User

When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told me to pay why?

It Had Still Told Me to pay 10.99 and the confirm button was missing i really need some help because i had saved up 2 years for this and it had all gone to waste
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told me to pay why?

Hey Shaun!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to confirm if the 1-month Xbox game pass ultimate gift card was successfully redeemed by signing the account where it was redeemed on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.

Also, check if the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription is active, please go to account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If you are unable to see your 1-month active subscription, try to redeem the 25-character codes again by signing the account where you want it to be redeemed on redeem.microsoft.com

(Please make sure to sign in to the correct account as it is not possible to revert any changes once the codes were redeemed.)
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

xbox gift card microsoft rewards

Just checked my microsoft rewards and the gift cards option for both currency and my current goal of a 12 month card are still showing as available and have a redeem option on them, Im using Edge browser for the rewards aswell.
Thema:

1. When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told... - Similar Threads - redeemed microsoft month

2. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card: Hi - I have a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card that I'm trying to redeem. It was purchased from the Seattle U-Village brick and mortar store originally. The only redemption portals only allow...
  7. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  8. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  9. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  10. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...