When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why?

Discus and support When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why? 0bb90062-9d17-4456-b4dc-c4f4fae3db42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vasuduangudomdej, Apr 14, 2016.

1. When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why?

:)

vasuduangudomdej, Apr 14, 2016
  2. rockie1234
    rockie1234 Guest
    dvr no sound with some game

when i record nba 2k15, the video is recorded with sound.but when i record orochi warrior 3 ultimate,the video is no sound. any suggestions?

rockie1234, Apr 14, 2016
  3. Rogue Echo
    Rogue Echo Guest
    Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I don't have an answer, but I do have videos with and without sound. After my "Record That" prompt, the resulting 30 second DVR clip has sound. When using the DVR's Start Recording feature to record and edit a 2:49 video, the audio is not present.

Rogue Echo, Apr 14, 2016
  4. Rogue Echo Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I don't have an answer, but I do have videos with and without sound. After my "Record That" prompt, the resulting 30 second DVR clip has sound. When using the DVR's Start Recording feature to record and edit a 2:49 video, the audio is not present.
  5. Doomofman Win User

The feature i like the most

I don't see why you'd have to switch inputs to watch recorded stuff, I mean surely all that's going through the console is the audio/video I'd have thought. But I don't know the ins and outs of HDMI's capabilities.
  6. 溜达橙 Win User

Xbox录制不工作 [Translation-Xbox recording does not work]

My computer is a dual graphics, I for the sake of better performance, was shut down a collection of CARDS, with an independent video card, and then I can't record the screen's Xbox, win each use R Alt displays can't recording, I don't know why, but I have
    reopened double graphics can be recorded, but I'd like to have
  7. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Recording for YouTube can I use this as a mic?

i know this is stupid of me but

since i have a similar problem i always record my voice later by replaying the video gameplay i did in my video editor
  8. Малыгин Ег Win User

Error 2184327175

Thank you for answering. Yes, I checked that article already, and that particular suggestion too. According to it checkbox should be checked to avoid problems, and it is checked while I try to record, so it's not working. I tried the other way too - same.
    I also tried to change other options like FPS, video quality, record during playing. The latter for whatever reason records only the very first 21 seconds of gameplay, even on consecutive requests to record a recent fragment, it's always the same 21 seconds,
    even though it creates different video files.

The only thing I managed to do is to record up to 40-45 seconds by decreasing video quality and disabling sound recording completely. And I think it may have something to do with RAM usage? Maybe? I don't know. And it brings us back to original question.
    What is code 2184327175 is about? Someone from Game Bar developers team should know!

Also worth mentioning that recording of "non-game" desktop applications works with no problem. I can record Firefox for minutes and it saves video without failing (didn't try it for more than couple of minutes though).
Thema:

1. When I record a video it always have no sound I don't know why? - Similar Threads - record video always

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  4. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  5. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  6. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f
  7. How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording: I'm using the windows Game Bar video recording option to record my lectures. Can I get generated a script on those other than the video recording ? or a transcript of the voice recording? OR Do...
  8. xbox capature video not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox capature video not record: Where all the videos that have been capatured. I shot two clips today and no video is available. Why is there no upload bar in xbox capture video? I have lost a lot of clips thanks to xbox capture...
  9. Problem recording videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem recording videos: When i try to clip what happen my xbox says not enough space to capture but i have like 50% space free i don't know what to do. 8549af1f-81a0-4eb1-945f-a7b2a2a0b705
  10. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4