When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my...

Discus and support When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes this was on minecraft bedrock 1: i have an xbox series s and i created my minecraft world on it and it wouldn't even sync on my internal storage.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Tyson, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Jacob Tyson
    Jacob Tyson Guest

When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my...

Yes this was on minecraft bedrock

1: i have an xbox series s and i created my minecraft world on it and it wouldn't even sync on my internal storage.

2: i reinstalled it instantly and the world size is 650mb while the rest are around 5 to 90 across 9 worlds. Yes the smaller worlds did sync and i could play on them.

3: i originally installed minecraft through xbox game pass share from my brother's account but now i have my own game pass

4: when i started this yesterday the large world would say that it couldn't sync and sometimes after trying to join a few times it would crash the game and when i got back on the world would be deleted. ( If i reinstalled the game again i would get it back but it did scare the hell out of me when it happened the first time ) or if it didn't delete it it would make the title of the world random and the size would 0.1 mb and the date 12/31/69 or something close to that.

5: game was originally 6.0g when i reinstalled it, it was 2.7g

6: this is a survival world ive spent 1000+ hours on over the course of a year so it would be horrible if i lost this world. When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my... :(

7: game worked perfectly before i reinstalled it

Edit: I FIXED IT!!! If anyone came across this while trying to fix their worlds please look at this video https://youtu.be/JkYYGlGx1bY

When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my... :)

:)

Jacob Tyson, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Henry900Benry Win User

Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

Thank you! But that did not work either. I can try deleting and re-downloading Minecraft, but I always lose all of my worlds when I do that. Is there a way I can delete it and re-download it without losing all of my worlds?
  3. Rostom L Win User

When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my larger worlds wouldn't sync, what can i do to fix this?(read details)

Perfect! I am glad to know about that. Thanks for sharing the information here in our community to help our fellow gamers to fix possible issue like this.

Have a good one!
  4. Rostom L Win User

When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my larger worlds wouldn't sync, what can i do to fix this?(read details)

Hi Jacob! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Just to confirm, everything is working there now and your bigger world has been recovered successfully?
  5. Jacob Tyson Win User

Yes everything is fine now thankfully.
  6. MattGagnon Win User

Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

I'm having the same issue. It was working fine then I accidentally deleted dayz, when I re downloaded it I can't get Livonia to work and I'm having same issues with it as you. I also can't delete the dlc and re download it by itself. Sis u ever figure it
    out?
Thema:

1. When i re-download minecraft after accidentally deleting it and when i reinstalled my... - Similar Threads - download minecraft accidentally

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  6. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  7. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. How do I get MineCraft to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get MineCraft to download?: Purchased MineCraft. Won't download. Launcher in app library spins. Says Pending for over 18 hour. Gaming Services app is "Ready to download". Clicking does nothing. Same with rebooting. "Cancel...
  10. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...