When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing.

Discus and support When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing plus I can't login to my Microsoft account and play only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clankmank, Feb 14, 2021.

1. clankmank
    clankmank Guest

When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing.

When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing plus I can't login to my Microsoft account and play only and with everything I paid for.

:)

clankmank, Feb 14, 2021
  2. clankmank Win User

Also I deleted all my worlds and everything because another post said that was the easiest way to fix the problem yet I still can't do anything.
  3. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  4. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
  5. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Nintendoswitch版マインクラフトのログインについて [Translation - About logging in for Nintendoswitch Minecraft]

Hi lulu,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with logging into the Microsoft Account on the Nintendo Switch Minecraft. To help clarify, are you able to sign into the Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website?

I recommend to try troubleshooting the Nintendo Switch Cache and Saved Data. I recommend to

contact Nintendo support
    for more information on how to troubleshoot the Switch.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing. - Similar Threads - press Save Microsoft

2. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  3. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  4. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  7. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  8. Pressed incorrect save data location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed incorrect save data location: I accidentally pressed use save data on cloud rather than this device when loading football manager on my laptop with windows, I tried to find a way to get the option again so I can change it back...
  9. Hi there where do i press on my acount image cuz i am on mobile and its showing me to save...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi there where do i press on my acount image cuz i am on mobile and its showing me to save...: I reaaly need to know because I was trying to play on a minecraft sever and i needed to remove myself from my family group cause i live on my on and I am past 18+...
  10. Xbox “Press X to Save Clip” gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox “Press X to Save Clip” gone.: I noticed the last couple of days I can no longer press the power button on my controller and have “X” to save a clip be an option. “Y” is still there for a screen shot. The two little square...