When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

Discus and support When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Louiejacob21 anonymous, Feb 5, 2023.

1. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

Does it happen to any one else ?

:)

Louiejacob21 anonymous, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game and my party

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work try using a different controller.
  3. ElectricJesus05 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

I'm using the Astro A30s with the adapter and I am also not able to get my microphone to work.

I have the adapter set to full voice audio and my astro mixamp set to mix game and voice. This should mix between my optical input and the chat input from the controller/adapter. I'm getting the game audio, but not the chat.

I sucessfully updated the controller firmware and updated my mixamp by connecting it to my pc.
  4. PapiLongLegz531 Win User

Xbox One headset not working

I recently purchased the Hyper X Cloud 2 headset. This headset comes with an Audio control box that has a USB plug in. However when i plugged it into my Xbox it doesn’t work. I read a couple other questions regarding USB audio inputs and saw mixed
    answers. Is there anything i can do to make this work?
    Headsets with USBs don't work on xbox. If you have a jack with it you should use that instead. (plugs into controller)
  5. Gooni3zGaming Win User

No game sound on Xbox one x

yeah i have currently been having the same issue but later descovered it was actually my head set on its way out but also in my audio settings where completely out of wack when the head set was plugged in but as soon as i unplugged it my Tv sound went
    back to normal so to fix this issue i plugged back in a set of head phones and then went to the xbox menu, then system ,then audio once in that menu its all down to how you fine tune it from there! hope this helps
  6. SlippinJimmy420 Win User

Party Chat Can't Hear Friends They Can Hear Me Tho...

I can hear them just fine if i unplug the head set and let the audio come thru the TV..... But as soon as the head set gets plugged in the sound cuts out.
Thema:

When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

1. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game... - Similar Threads - plug head set

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  4. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  5. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  6. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  7. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  8. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  10. My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...: Please get back as soon as possible let me know if it is compatible 23634d89-6125-4ee4-93ef-7f9bc8b0c902