When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

Discus and support When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The server won’t let me save a game on xbox series s. Is their a remedy? d6f389e3-4345-427f-9931-6cc69e5a2a9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Milillo, Sep 16, 2022.

  1. Mike Milillo
    Mike Milillo Guest

    When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game


    The server won’t let me save a game on xbox series s. Is their a remedy?

    :)
     
    Mike Milillo, Sep 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Mike Milillo Win User

    When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

    I found that just before the end of the game, approximately 5 seconds or so left, I stop the game and save it. I then go offline and return to the game so time can run out. It’s a great solution to keep the season going, which I use MyNba. Then simply go back online.

    I’m not at all interested in virtual currency!
  3. Mike Milillo Win User

    When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

    Hello!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.
    Mike, Do you get any error messages when trying to save the game?

    Let's test some processes

    Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.
    Scroll right on the panel to the System area.
    Select Settings.
    Select Network.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select NAT Test Type.

    Tell me what appears on this test, please

    Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.
    Select System > Settings > System > Console Information
    Select Reset Console.

    Restore and keep my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

    You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all
    Nope, nothing works.

    When I press quit to end the game and have the server save it it stays on the page while that little number 23 just keeps circling on and on.

    My only option is to press quit and then I lose the game. This is in MyNba league game.

    If I don’t press quit I’ll just stay on the page for eternity!

    Surely others must be having this issue and there must be a solution but apparently not
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

    When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Mike, Do you get any error messages when trying to save the game?

    Let's test some processes

    Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

    Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

    Select Settings.

    Select Network.

    Select Network Settings.

    Select NAT Test Type.

    Tell me what appears on this test, please

    Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

    Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset Console.

    Restore and keep my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

    You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all
  5. Heaven Hollywood Win User

    When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

    Could you help me as well? My platform is ps5 i cant save my controller settings not even before the game i change them i go through all my changes i then start a game and they revert back to default could you please help me game nba 2k23
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

    When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

    I understand, and I'm sorry about the situation.
Thema:

When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

Loading...
  1. When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game - Similar Threads - play nba2k23 I’m

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer: I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? Playing on Xbox series s ***...
  7. Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !: keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? I’m play on Xbox series s My...
  8. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  9. NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer: Just bought NBA2K23 and it’s not allowing me to play career mode ? Restarted Xbox , uninstalled and reinstalled still getting the same message and not being able to play...
  10. Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...: Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal the password. So that I may sign in?...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. nba2k23 endorsements