when i open the minecraft launcher and click on access microsoft account the game keeps...

Discus and support when i open the minecraft launcher and click on access microsoft account the game keeps... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i open the minecraft launcher and click on the button to enter the microsoft account, the game is loaded forever and the window to enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thiago da Silva de Borba, Mar 27, 2023.

1. when i open the minecraft launcher and click on access microsoft account the game keeps...

when i open the minecraft launcher and click on the button to enter the microsoft account, the game is loaded forever and the window to enter the microsoft account does not open, and i can't access the game

:)

Thiago da Silva de Borba, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a way to find a way to reinstall.

Hello, Dilan A. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

Please check if you can access the game by following the steps I’m going to share below:

-Download and open the Xbox app on your PC
    -Verify that you sign in the Xbox app and the Microsoft account with the account that you used to purchase Minecraft.
    -On the Xbox app, search for the Minecraft launcher once you click on Library and download it.

Note: in case the Minecraft launcher doesn’t appear there, look for it and download it by clicking “Microsoft Store” on the Xbox app.

-Once downloaded the Minecraft launcher, access with the account that owns the game and try launching Minecraft for Windows when the launcher downloads all the dependencies.
  3. Nick tom. Win User

Minecraft Dungeons

The problem is, I still can't open the one through the mojang launcher...

When I click "Minecraft Dungeons" through the Minecraft launcher, it still makes me open up my microsoft account... and the game was purchased through the Mojang account... So when I try that, it stills directs me to buy the game.

I'm just a bit confused as to how this works and it appears I'm not the only one...

Thanks,
  4. Geurtsy Win User

looks like you need to renew gold

Hi John,

I purchased Minecraft Java Edition from Mojang a long time ago. I've recently migrated my Mojang Account with my Microsoft Account that has an expired Game Pass on it. When I try to open the Minecraft Launcher an error message appears stating "looks like you need to renew gold" and when I click close the Minecraft Launcher closes.

Any Advice?

Cheers,
  5. TheSaladus Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition launcher crashes upon Microsoft sign-in

Hello @Kathy A,

Doing both suggestions at the same time worked for me (I'm on Windows 10, btw)

I was experiencing the same issue. When I signed in on my MS account, the launcher just closed.

For the guys still experiencing this issue, these are the steps I took to get there:

- Opened the Microsoft Store, clicked on "Library", selected 'All' and there was a button at the top right that read "Get updates". Clicked on that.

- Opened Xbox Console Companion, selected "MY Games", and ran the Minecraft Launcher from there.

- Inside the Launcher, I clicked Log in with Microsoft Account, selected "Switch Account", then clicked on "Use a different account" and again typed my Microsoft account there. The launcher didn't close and I could play again!

Hope you guys find this helpful!
  6. Chublins Win User

Bedrock and Java bundle not working

Ok, so as it turns out, Minecraft for Windows was bought on a different Microsoft account but everything on Minecraft is linked to the account that can't buy it. Is there a way to link the purchases between the two? Because when opening it with the launcher it will not allow access because I have a different account logged in on the Microsoft store.
Thema:

when i open the minecraft launcher and click on access microsoft account the game keeps...

1. when i open the minecraft launcher and click on access microsoft account the game keeps... - Similar Threads - open minecraft launcher

2. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  3. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me: I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really really really really really really really...
  4. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  5. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  6. Minecraft launcher is failing to open Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher is failing to open Java: Everytime i attempt to open minecraft java edition, this message pops up Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on...
  7. I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2019, and now it says "buy now" when I open the launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2019, and now it says "buy now" when I open the launcher.: I bought minecraft in 2019, from the Microsoft store and I have played it until recently when they started their migration and "If you have one, you get the other". I never received Java, and it...
  8. I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything: Every time I try to open the new minecraft launcher it always gives me the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  9. fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher: recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world and enter it, it gave me an error. thus i...
  10. Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...: Idk Why Please Reply. [img] 7f27d9f1-dc15-45d0-a36d-947076ff8019