when i open my xbox app on windows it says i need to download something for online features...

Discus and support when i open my xbox app on windows it says i need to download something for online features... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i open my xbox app on windows it says i need to download something for online features when i click the download nothing happens and when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vG Pyroh, Feb 28, 2023.

1. vG Pyroh
    vG Pyroh Guest

when i open my xbox app on windows it says i need to download something for online features...

when i open my xbox app on windows it says i need to download something for online features when i click the download nothing happens and when i restart my pc i cant play online what do i need to download or what do i need to do?

:)

vG Pyroh, Feb 28, 2023
  2. vG Pyroh Win User

when i open my xbox app on windows it says i need to download something for online features when i click the download nothing happens

i honestly dont remember what it was called it said it needed to download for game services on the xbox app and it said i couldnt play ark without it and when i go to join an ark session it says couldnt find address
  3. Rhain64 Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live on Windows 8

I have windows 8 and there is an app for Xbox games. I can download games and it let me create an account through my Microsoft account. The app says I am signed in and when I go to play the game it says I need to sign into xbox and when I hit connect it
    then says that cannot connect to Xbox at this time check internet connection. I have all the correct ports open. I have unloaded and reloaded the app. Microsoft said till they have an update to solve this I would have to redo the whole windows 8 because this
    app is imbedded in windows 8.
  4. Katomatic12 Win User

cant sign into grounded multiplayer

Hi.

I found a windows update that was needed, and that is all now updated

I run grounded through Steam, so I don’t have the Xbox app installed on my pc. When I pulled up the store app from the search bar it has an exclamation mark, and says “gaming services required, click to download”.

So I tried signing in, and it wants to download

“Host Process For Windows Services”

-allow app to make changes?

Is that something I should do?
  5. Tomᚊperka Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

I was prompted to download the new Xbox App when I launched the Console copmanion app and when I opened it, I did not see an option to stream my console to my computer. Does anyone know if this feature will make it to the final version of the new
    Xbox app? This is a huge part of my Xbox experience and allows me to stream to twitch without needing a capture card. Please make sure this feature shows up in the final version!
  6. shjqi jsiaiq Win User

how to download xbox app games with the error 0x87e0000f

hello idont have any updates on my windows 11 and when i tried this windows shell and entered xbox app idownloaded the gaming services and there are some games i still cant download like stradew valley it says something went wrong immediently when downloaded and i noticed that the xbox app also says we cant get updates from RIOT CLIENT and EA app

ihope u can fix this and thanks for answering
Thema:

1. when i open my xbox app on windows it says i need to download something for online features... - Similar Threads - open app windows

2. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  3. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine: I cannot open the Xbox app on my windows 10 machine. I have tried all of the steps suggested throughout the community. None of them get me past the black screen with the Xbox logo in the center....
  6. Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows: Does anyone know a way to get my issue to work? I have a Lenovo windows 11 gaming laptop and whenever i attempt to open the Xbox app to play my games, it always gives me an error code; I havent...
  7. Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows ): Hey! My Xbox app has had this problem for the longest time now and i still cant fix it. When I open the app it just loads forever and never actually opens. I have tried a lot of solutions but none...
  8. My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...: My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work fine, until this happened. I cannot access...
  9. The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.: The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open so I can't even sign in. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my pc, checked FAQs. An error message doesn't show up and it's...
  10. Unable to open the Xbox App on Window

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to open the Xbox App on Window: Hi Folks, I'm currently unable to open the Xbox App on Windows. It was working fine a few weeks ago, but when I tried to open it today, it will not launch. The application appears to be running...