When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator it crashes on startup. I look in my task manager,...

Discus and support When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator it crashes on startup. I look in my task manager,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator, it crashes on startup. I look in my task manager, and its status is not responding, then changes to suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ted.602, Jun 7, 2023.

1. ted.602
    ted.602 Guest

When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator it crashes on startup. I look in my task manager,...

When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator, it crashes on startup. I look in my task manager, and its status is not responding, then changes to suspended and the game closes. Are there any fixes to this?

:)

ted.602, Jun 7, 2023
  2. DanielChallen Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator downloader keeps freezing and crashing.

yes, everything is updated im sure of it.

the only time anything ever freezes on my pc is when flight simulator freezes in which it freezes steam, task manager and discord.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why I'm permanetly offline on my Xbox?

Hello Afruzu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

What appears when you try to connect your internet on your Xbox? Are there any error codes or warnings?

Yes you can play this game offline, however you need to download content from it so you can play offline.

1-Open "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox console by choosing the "My Games & Apps" tile on the Xbox Dashboard or by opening the Xbox Guide and choosing the "My Games & Apps" option.
    2-Find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the "Games" section of "My Games & Apps". Note: If you are installing or pre-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, the game will immediately appear in the "Games" section and you can do this during installation.
    3-Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More Options" menu by highlighting Microsoft Flight Simulator under "My Games & Apps" and pressing the "Menu" button on your Xbox controller.
    4-In the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More options" menu, navigate to the "Manage games and add-ons" option and open it.
    5-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Games and Add-ons" screen, highlight and open "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on the right side of the screen.
    In the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" menu, navigate to and select the "Manage installation to (storage device)" option.
    7-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Installation" screen, navigate to the "World - offline mode" add-on in the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. Note: Selecting the "World - Offline Mode" add-on will install it, while unchecking it will either uninstall the add-on or prevent it from being installed.
    8-After making the changes, navigate and select the "Save Changes" option on the right side of the screen.
    9-Your Xbox will automatically update the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation in the background.

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-offline-mode-pack

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'12
  4. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Taptiles launched in background automatically

Try checking if it's set to run on startup from the Task Manager. Open Task Manager, then go to the Startup tab. If you see Taptiles listed there, highlight it and click 'disable.'
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator it crashes on startup. I look in my task manager, and its status is not responding, then changes to suspended and the game closes. Are there any fixes to this?

Hi, ted.602. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your game. Let's try some steps that might help. Kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Feel free to check the link below for more troubleshooting steps:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

I see, the problem with clips crashing only happens with microsoft flight simulator?
Thema:

1. When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator it crashes on startup. I look in my task manager,... - Similar Threads - open Microsoft Flight

2. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  3. I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting a message while trying to open Microsoft flight sim.: - WARNING Authentication service is unreachable. Please check your internet connection. Online services will be unavailable until the issue is resolved. Please help me with this ASAP...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...: Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early, check the Microsoft store for the release date." Even though i own the game...
  5. May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: Hello Madam/Sir, I hope all is well with you. I just updated my Nvidia Driver. After that, I could not open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. May you help the solve this problem? Thank you for...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator - this app can't open - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - this app can't open - Error: Hi MSFS 2020 suddenly stopped working, i'm getting the following error: "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more info about Microsoft Flight Simulator." The only thing I did is...
  7. Code: 0x87E00008 - After 'Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E00008 - After 'Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...: Moving my problem from Microsoft to here....
  8. Code: 0x87E00008 AFTER Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E00008 AFTER Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...: Unable to reinstall after this error message appeared and I followed the steps below with no luck. Tried all steps here:...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator will not open and I dont know what to do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator will not open and I dont know what to do: Microsoft Flight Simulator will not open and I've tried all sorts of things and none of them work. When I try to open it, the page that comes up when its loading pops up and after its done loading...
  10. Every time I try to open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, it opens "Gaming Services" on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time I try to open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, it opens "Gaming Services" on the...: One day, I got on my computer and decided to try and do an A320 startup and taxi sequence. I click "Microsoft Flight Simulator" and all of a sudden the Microsoft store opens and brings me to an...