when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they...

Discus and support when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive had problems with my minecraft problems in the past but nothing like this ive migrated both accounts to microsoft ones username was and the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yoyoyocoolboy, Dec 5, 2022.

1. when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they...

ive had problems with my minecraft problems in the past but nothing like this ive migrated both accounts to microsoft ones username was and the other one was benwastakin15 now they are both under the same email when i log in and when i log into the minecraft launcher for java it shows benwastakin15 and for bedrock it shows and when i go to accounts i see both usernames

:)

yoyoyocoolboy, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they are now both on the same email and when i sign in it says both the usernames in the launcher

Hello yoyoyocoolboy,

Thanks for sharing that information.

I see, this seems to be more on the Minecraft account migration and license for Minecraft Java then acquiring or retaining of username on the game. We know it is important for you to access both accounts with the license and each separate username. We would like to set your expectation that Community doesn't have the ability to check or handle account concerns. Minecraft, om the other hand, has support team that will provide you details about your concern. We would highly recommend you to submit a ticket to Mojang Support, as they have advance tools to check on this matter.

Please use this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they are now both on the same email and when i sign in it says both the usernames in the launcher

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are seeing two usernames on your Minecraft, one that is used for Microsoft and the other one is for Minecraft Java only. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on this support article - Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ – Home, Minecraft Java Edition has Username, while Microsoft has Gamertag. You are seeing username on Minecraft Java as it is a unique name for you when you are playing it. On the otherhand, you will be keeping your Xbox Gamertag to other games playable with your Microsoft account credentials.

Hope that helps! If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. yoyoyocoolboy Win User

yes but before I migrated I could play on both sperate accounts on java edition
  5. هاشم باقاس٠Win User

i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it

im pretty sure i migrate my account with this account and i dont have any other accounts in microsoft
  6. SLRaymond Win User

Cannot Access Minecraft Java Edition

I had a me.com (iCloud) account when I first created my Minecraft account. I migrated using that email. Now when I log in to Minecraft using that email, I get my son's Xbox profile. Strangely, when I go to the account management webpage, I see that an entirely different email address (an outlook.com email) is the one connected to that account.

I am unable to find a confirmation email regarding the migration. I know we both migrated, because we were playing the game regularly after the migration was required.
Thema:

when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they...

1. when i migrated both of my minecraft accounts im pretty sure that they merged because they... - Similar Threads - migrated both minecraft

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  6. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  10. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...