When I logged into my account I seen that my friends list had disappeared completely and I...

Discus and support When I logged into my account I seen that my friends list had disappeared completely and I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've checked the several and they seem to be fine aswell My profile keeps popping up a error message And friends profiles won't load... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TougherEel, Nov 2, 2022.

1. TougherEel
    TougherEel Guest

When I logged into my account I seen that my friends list had disappeared completely and I...

I've checked the several and they seem to be fine aswell

My profile keeps popping up a error message

And friends profiles won't load

:)

TougherEel, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

When I logged into my account I seen that my friends list had disappeared completely and I couldn't access my profile either, my friend also said my account disappeared from their friends list?

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. EscapeTitan Win User

Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

Same thing again. They stay on my friends list for a little while then they disappear. Just did a little test and I added my friend, logged out of the account, logged back in and hes gone off my friends list. So it seems that either after a little while they disappear off my friends list or until I log out of my account.
  4. shadow snipeer Win User

Will not add friends

When i logged onto my account today all of my friends had been deleted. I had around 60 friends on the list. now it wont let me add any of them back. Does anyone know what to do?
  5. Natsuko Mogi Win User

MW3 -- Button ---- Clan Tag's

I had friend on friend list who used buttons. I told him he might get banned. He did not listen. He disappear. I check his friends list and he is not on it. When you are banned do you disappear?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

Hi The S, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Then, power cycle the console:

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. When I logged into my account I seen that my friends list had disappeared completely and I... - Similar Threads - logged account friends

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  5. How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently: I logged into my Minecraft account on my friends computer and he is annoying me about it is there a way to log him out? If it’s from his computer I will ask him to do it Its a Microsoft account...
  6. Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.: My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but he won't log out of my account. is there any...
  7. My friend cant log in to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend cant log in to minecraft account: When my friend open the game, it will automatically open the Microsoft store, and then the page of the Microsoft store has been loading and cannot be closed, nor can log in...
  8. My friend cant log in to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend cant log in to account: Hello, My friend have a little bit problem. He cant log in to his account because He has two factory vertification And he doesnt have his old number. IS There some way how to delete without...
  9. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch: So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it...
  10. Help a friend Log into his account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a friend Log into his account: I am posting this question not for me, but for a friend of mine. I will summarize his situation as follows: when he created his Xbox Live account, he used his girlfriend's email (of course he...