When I load on a game like NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series X, I see with the 0x80830003 screen. I...

Discus and support When I load on a game like NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series X, I see with the 0x80830003 screen. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We can’t save more data for this game or app gabefeeen your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ultra Kakarot, Feb 19, 2023.

1. When I load on a game like NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series X, I see with the 0x80830003 screen. I...

We can’t save more data for this game or app

gabefeeen

your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons. (0x80830003)

(Keep in mind, I’ve attempted the steps that this screen has said for me to do)

:)

Ultra Kakarot, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Dan M8 Win User

X Box series X not next gen?

Yes, I have installed new version of Xbox series X COD MW2 over the weekend and it looks like next gen performance. Also other games previously installed on my old Xbox one console run much faster (especially loading times) on the series X console. There is major gameplay differences with next gen and current gen versions of NBA 2K23, which is where I’m having the issue..?
  3. gabriel rodriguez gu Win User

My game won’t download

Yes I double check that, this version is for Xbox one and x/s. The game is nba 2k23
  4. DwayneMills1 Win User

XBOX Series X input lag and latency

I’m having the exact problem. On a wired gigabit connection, I still feel like my Series X isn’t getting the display information fast enough and I feel what isn’t actually happening in my controller. This is extremely apparent when playing NBA 2K23 online.
  5. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Unfortunately, NBA 2K23 for Xbox One is only available to platforms: Xbox One

Xbox Series X|S, which means you won't be able to play the game on a PC device.

NBA 2K23 next-gen play is not available on PC. The only two console generations that permit next-gen play, are the PS5 and the Xbox Series X. This is mainly due to the reality that the PS5 and Xbox Series X provide the speed and technology for the game to function at its best.

For reference link: https://www.videogamer.com/news/nba-2k23-next-g....

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
Thema:

When I load on a game like NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series X, I see with the 0x80830003 screen. I...

1. When I load on a game like NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series X, I see with the 0x80830003 screen. I... - Similar Threads - load game NBA

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Xbox switches off when loading games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox switches off when loading games?: I have an Xbox one haven't bothered upgrading because I don't really play as much anymore. Today I used my xbox for Netflix for almost 3 hours everything was fine but when I loaded up into nba it...
  4. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  8. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  10. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...