When I load Minecraft all of my worlds are grey and when I try to load into one of them it...

Discus and support When I load Minecraft all of my worlds are grey and when I try to load into one of them it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Also the when I restart the game it changes the world into random letters and numbers and says I last opened them on the date 12/31/69.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrDeadeye1835, Jun 5, 2023.

1. When I load Minecraft all of my worlds are grey and when I try to load into one of them it...

Also the when I restart the game it changes the world into random letters and numbers and says I last opened them on the date 12/31/69.

:)

MrDeadeye1835, Jun 5, 2023
  2. xRadderz98x Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

Mine dosent load even when it's not an online game, my friends and I made a huge city world and I cannot load it, i press load world and it says 'loading spawn area' (or something along them lines) when the bar is full it dashboards and restarts minecraft,
    I don't know what to do I need to play on that world, somebody help please?!?!
  3. ewqnr7 Win User

Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

Ok i still cant get into only this world- all other worlds are working but when i try to load this one it says “ there was a problem loading this world”
  4. AceXPaladin Win User

my minecraft keeps freezing

i just made a minecraft world when the 1.8.2 update was out i put alot of effort into it then one day when i try to load it it would automaticly freez my whole xbox as soon as i hit load world i dont understand i tried playing it offline and it did the same
    thing i hope they will patch it soon someone please help.
  5. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One World Not Loading

I play Minecraft on the Xbox One with the latest version. I was in the End Cities when I had to leave, so I saved and quit. Now, the game is stuck on the “Generating world” screen, and won’t load my world. All of my other worlds load fine, it’s just
    this one that won’t. I just got my Elytra and realllly don’t want to lose this world. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
    This same issue is happening to me and the green bar is fully loaded but wont load me in to the game and this same issue is on the copies of the world but no other worlds. I already did all the troubleshooting provided on this thread. Please help.
  6. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
Thema:

When I load Minecraft all of my worlds are grey and when I try to load into one of them it...

1. When I load Minecraft all of my worlds are grey and when I try to load into one of them it... - Similar Threads - load Minecraft worlds

2. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  3. "There was a problem loading this world" in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There was a problem loading this world" in Minecraft bedrock: I got this problem called "there was a problem loading this world". I cannot open the world that I want, but i can open other world. What can i to fix this problem? I'm on pc tho....
  4. Minecraft world won't load help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load help: Whenever I try to open my Minecraft world it gives me a pop-up screen that's says "Failed To Sync World Data" and says it's corrupted and I need to migrate it to another device, is there a way to...
  5. is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft?: i kinda accidentally destroyed my friends build and i am overwhelmed with guilt about that. is there any way to get that save back? (I have realms but that server I destroyed my friends build on...
  6. My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world wont load (i am on pe): My miecraft world worked fine until today i have already tried to reïnstal and to put my device on and off I am sad too because this was an smp 6d8eb7d6-cb0b-4fa6-ac62-c69e5a221cf6
  7. I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet: I am hoping someone can help!!! My daughter has a Fire 10 7th generation and we are trying to transfer her works to the new Fire 10 11th generation. Here is what I have done so far: 1. Copies...
  8. My Minecraft world won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won't load.: It's stuck on the "Building terrain" screen. Other worlds do load, just not this one. I am using Minecraft Bedrock edition for Windows 10. The last thing I did before it didn't work was close the...
  9. My minecraft world wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft world wont load.: I blew myself up with tnt and left the world. I tried to join but the bar that says "Building Terrain" Stopped moving. I have experiments on btw so I might have crashed but I don't really know....
  10. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load: Hey guys I was playing on my Minecraft world and I logged out with out saving and quiting so I hopped back on and the world showed a pic of an older save so I tap it and it brings up the load...