when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...

Discus and support when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When i go to play rainbow 6 it will only let me play from games from microsoft store i linked my steam account and itg wont let me play steam games... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Oliver Brown3, Mar 21, 2023.

1. when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...

When i go to play rainbow 6 it will only let me play from games from microsoft store i linked my steam account and itg wont let me play steam games please help

:)

Oliver Brown3, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Okan Berkay ERÇETİ Win User

Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game

I downloaded the Forza 5 for the first time via Microsoft Store, i played and i deleted the game. (I played with gamepass)

I bought Forza 5 from Steam and i linked my xbox account with steam, but when i start the game and logged in with my xbox account, my all progress is gone.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store please help

To play Steam games, you must use Steam. You can't play Steam games through the Xbox app.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Game list PC/XBOX

State of decay 2 on steam, the microsoft store shows as if I didn't bought it
    State of Decay uses Microsoft's Live Gaming services for online play and achievements. But you bought the game from Steam.
    Steam is PC only. Any games bought from here will only be available for you to via steam, they won't show on your console.

Play Anywhere titles are only 'Play Anywhere' if they are purchased via either the Windows Store on a PC or via the Xbox One Store on an Xbox console.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Can i play "Sea Of Thieves" on xbox instead of steam

Hello, Arda. Thanks for replying.
    The “Steam Edition” is the version you can purchase/play through Steam.

Yes, as I mentioned previously, Steam is a completely separate marketplace, and it's not connected at all with other stores. Therefore, the purchases you make in either store will be accessed only from that store. Having accounts linked doesn't mean you will get the game for free on the Microsoft Store.

Please note that this applies to any marketplace (PlayStation, EA Play, Steam, Epic, Ubisoft Connect, Microsoft Store, etc.).
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

What happened to my Xbox Live account?

To have the games linked to play anywhere from your PC to the Xbox, you have to buy the game through the Microsoft store, not Steam. Steam is entirely different and is not connected to your Microsoft account in any way. Unfortunately you will not be able
    to access any game bought on Steam through your Xbox console.
Thema:

when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...

1. when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store... - Similar Threads - link steam account

2. Can you log into a Microsoft account if it is linked with steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you log into a Microsoft account if it is linked with steam: Hello I have been wondering I am trying to get a Microsoft account back and it is linked to a steam account I have access to can I log into my Microsoft account with steam?...
  3. Link a steam account with Darktide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link a steam account with Darktide: Hello I have already played Darktide with Xbox Game Pass but now I would like to buy Darktide on Steam, my question is the following: If I buy Darktide on Steam and then link my Steam account...
  4. My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I...: My step son is playing warzone on my Xbox account which is linked to my steam account. I want or is there a way to unlink my steam to set on his steam account so he can just play on his own pc? So...
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my steam account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't link my xbox account with my steam account: During the past days I have tried linking my steam account with my xbox account through all the means it shows in this link:...
  6. I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link...: I can't link my Steam account to the XBOX app. Please try again later, we can't link accounts now. I go to the site sisu.xbox.com, and there is an error 404. What should I do?...
  7. Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves (Steam purchase) linking and unlinking accounts: Hi! I've recently purchased my son Sea of Thieves in Steam and I linked my Xbox account thinking that 2 Sea of Thieves accounts can use it. My mistake. I want to unlink it and link my son's Xbox...
  8. Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?: My Microsoft account got hacked and changed the email account connected to it. My Skype username has also been disabled for log-in. I checked the profile of my hacked account and noticed that my...
  9. Trying to link my xbox account and steam account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to link my xbox account and steam account: Recently a friend of mine suggested playing deep rock galactic with some friends of ours, sure why not, its on gamepass, ill give it a go and just play with them cross platform. Sadly, as i have...
  10. I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account: I want to play the master chief collection and when I first played it a few years ago I made an account and linked my steam to it. since that time I have made a new account since I couldnt...