when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me

Discus and support when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i join ultimate team in fifa 18 before the menu shows up, the screen freeze and the game crashes and no errors codes come up . and yes i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NemoSkillzz, Sep 28, 2017.

1. NemoSkillzz
    NemoSkillzz Guest

when i join ultimate team in fifa 18 before the menu shows up, the screen freeze and the game crashes and no errors codes come up .

and yes i tried all of the trouble shooting fixes nope didnt work

:)

NemoSkillzz, Sep 28, 2017
  2. IEnexXI
    IEnexXI Guest
    I have a BIG problem with the FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition!!!

I buyed a redeem Code for FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition on Kinguin and i used the Code on my Xbox.

But I only got:

- 20 Jumbo Premium Gold Sets

- Ronaldo (5 Games)

- 8 Special Edition-FUT-Trikots

and not the maingame "FIFA 18".

How can I get now FIFA 18?

I payed much money for that and don´t have FIFA 18, just the special extras...

Thanks for help!!!

IEnexXI, Sep 28, 2017
  3. GJChester
    GJChester Guest
    FIFA ultimate team xbox one

You may wish to look here - FIFA 18 Carryover Transfer Guide - Coins, FCC, XP, Cards & FIFA Points This is how EA have chosen to impliment the game, and not Microsofts.

You didn't say what FIFA version you were using on the 360 but I think one of these applies.

Same Platforms, from FUT 17 to FUT 18 or from FUT 18 to FUT 18

• From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 17 -> FUT 18)

From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 18 -> FUT 18)

You no longer can share your stuff between different consoles, even if you are still playing on the same platform. This means coins, club items and transfer market items will no longer be shared between Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and between PS3 and PS4. You’ll
      only keep what’s linked to your Origin account. That is your XP and FCC.

GJChester, Sep 28, 2017
  4. when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me

Hi.

Have you tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling it. May also be worth doing a full power cycle of your console.

Hope the helps.

SaMbRoOk LUFC, Oct 5, 2017
  5. SaMbRoOk LUFC Win User

Hi.

Have you tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling it. May also be worth doing a full power cycle of your console.

Hope the helps.
  6. GJChester Win User

FIFA ultimate team xbox one

You may wish to look here - https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-18-carryover-transfer-guide/ This is how EA have chosen to impliment the game, and not Microsofts.

You didn't say what FIFA version you were using on the 360 but I think one of these applies.

Same Platforms, from FUT 17 to FUT 18 or from FUT 18 to FUT 18

• From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 17 -> FUT 18)

From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 18 -> FUT 18)

You no longer can share your stuff between different consoles, even if you are still playing on the same platform. This means coins, club items and transfer market items will no longer be shared between Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and between PS3 and PS4. You’ll
      only keep what’s linked to your Origin account. That is your XP and FCC.
  7. CraigGreenway1 Win User

Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

I thought it was working as I played 7 or 8 games without issue but now crashed twice in successive games. Fifa FUT online is unplayable with the crashes, get punished for system issues, utterly gutted about the issue
  8. onyxishere Win User

Lost Fifa 15 points

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you were sent here in error. When it comes to missing FIFA points EA handles that exclusively. Please follow the instructions at the link below.

help.ea.com/.../fifa-fut-points-issue
  9. DangerousBard Win User

FiFa 14

Thema:

1. when i join fut in fifa 18 the game crash please help me - Similar Threads - join fut fifa

2. I don’t see a join button!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t see a join button!: So on my Xbox, under my profile I press the Xbox on the controller to bring up the guide. I navigate over to the friends tab and click on one of my friends. I see an invite button, but no join...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  6. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  7. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  8. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  9. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  10. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...