When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says...

Discus and support When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says connection lost. what is this I'm getting anger and anger, could... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by عبدالله العصيمي2, Feb 1, 2023.

1. When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says...

When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says connection lost. what is this I'm getting anger and anger, could you fix this as fast as you can please?

:)

عبدالله العصيمي2, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Pedro Huerta1 Win User

So when I’m by myself in a party my voice chat works but when I invite someone to a party or join them it’s says connecting then it will say party chat disconnected then I can Join any of my friends

When I invite someone to party or join someone it says connecting and then it’s will say party chat disconnected and then I can’t join any of my friends does any one know how to fix?
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox console companion app on Pc

When I create a party and others join it says under there names that they are connecting but they never connect they said they could hear each other but not me also when I join other peoples parties it just says I'm connecting and I never end up connecting
    and it does the same for the Xbox game bar
    It is still in beta i have had this happen basically you have to make the voice chat right now
  4. Francia J. Win User

When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says connection lost. what is this I'm getting anger and anger, could you fix this as fast as you can please?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. baddolly. Win User

Xbox Party Problems

Can’t join party chat at all tonight, just says connecting for everyone in the party. Hopefully it’s because they are working on a fix.
  6. BENp_936 Win User

Xbox One Party Chat

I have similar issue to this where I can join the party but when you try and activate party chat it says could not turn party chat on please try again later.
Thema:

When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says...

1. When I join a party chat it says Connecting, and while I'm waiting, after this it says... - Similar Threads - join party chat

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  4. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  5. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  6. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  7. error code party chat can't join in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    error code party chat can't join in: so i have this code 0x8923104f tried what they say online when asked on support the drop down what is the fault option is not there for things that don't work if you have a code i asked about...
  8. Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party: I was just in a party at 5am and now it says party chat is blocked 1cde700d-56af-40d8-8c86-1bea77ff808d
  9. When i join a xbox party it auto sets me to game chat and wont let me switch back. Does...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a xbox party it auto sets me to game chat and wont let me switch back. Does...: When I start or join a party I'm stuck in game chat and when I go to change it to party chat if just immediately changes it back 98462343-bf5d-4a99-92b3-3f3402b1a99e
  10. Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app: “Trying to use party voice chat on Xbox mobile app.. We can invite each other to party. It will show both as "joining" the party, but the party will never start and it eventually times out. both...