When I goes for login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only...

Discus and support When I goes for login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was facing a problem on login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only continue if you downloaded the app from a store or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ENTITY 725, May 2, 2023.

1. ENTITY 725
    ENTITY 725 Guest

When I goes for login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only...

I was facing a problem on login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android?

Only continue if you downloaded the app from a store or website that you trust." But I purchased Minecraft from playstore how can I fix that? Help

* Moved from Community Center

:)

ENTITY 725, May 2, 2023
  2. Cursebreaker131 Win User

account not letting me log in on my xbox

For me I play Minecraft on my android phone (MCPE) My acc used to work but now when I try to sign in it says that it can't login to my account. Plz help!!!!!!
  3. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  4. FawnFountain878 Win User

Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading

So i recently redownloaded minecraft for android after a long rime (last i played was better together update) and when i tried to sign in it is stuck on the trying to sign in screen just loading for eternity, crashes, or says it had a problem signing
    in
    Me to you are so correct
  5. Francia J. Win User

Are you trying to sign in Minecraft for Android?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to sign in on your android Minecraft?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Are You Trying To Sign in Minecraft For Android?

Hi, Shadow. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you are playing the game using an Android device, try to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that sorts out the log in issue.

If you are using a console, please try doing a complete power cycle by doing the steps below.

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.
Thema:

1. When I goes for login it says "are you trying to sign in to Minecraft for Android? Only... - Similar Threads - goes login says

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  5. Thick pink band then goes green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thick pink band then goes green: I have a thick pink and blue band across the lower half of my screen , it goes green when left for a while without use and when a game loads it is a green colour . Everything is all still readable...
  6. Desktop goes to power save using Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Desktop goes to power save using Xbox one: Hello. I have a dell desktop I use for gaming. I use Xbox one. It's works fine but sometime last week I let my nephews play. Don't know what happened but not my desktop goes into power save mode....
  7. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  8. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  10. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?: Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to...