when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it

Discus and support when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have downloaded roblox before but i deleted it and it still says i have it. now it wont show up as uninstalled and i cant get it anymore. how can it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sophia)))), Nov 13, 2022.

1. Sophia))))
    Sophia)))) Guest

when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it

I have downloaded roblox before but i deleted it and it still says i have it. now it wont show up as uninstalled and i cant get it anymore. how can it go back as uninstalled so i can install it again??

:)

Sophia)))), Nov 13, 2022
  2. Sophia)))) Win User

It says that the game offers in-app purchases in the place where it should say play or install
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

Try to reset your MS store app to see if this will help.

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, restart your PC then try again please.

Check if you can already uninstall or reinstall the game.

Try going to your library as well and see if you can find the game from there.
  4. Sophia)))) Win User

Now it says that I dont own it and thats good but the button to install still wont show up? thank you for trying to help me though
  5. Ronnieee Win User

6. Ronnieee Win User

What does it say when you click on the game after searching from the MS store app? You should have the option to install or play on there.
Thema:

1. when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it - Similar Threads - microsoft store try

2. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  3. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  4. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  5. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  6. Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store: Hi, I hope everyone is well, when trying to launch Microsoft flight sim to install the full game I get the error code file system error 20152945121 and I’ve tried so many ways to avoid it but I...
  7. 0x80073D0D when trying to install xbox app in microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073D0D when trying to install xbox app in microsoft store.: I have probably tried everything you guys would recommend me, but im open to try literally anything else. I think it wont install because im pretty sure it was installed on a drive that recently...
  8. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?: why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b
  9. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  10. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...