When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

Discus and support When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have Xbox insider hub (legacy) and the one that was a beta for a while (the one with the black cover art). When I went to report a problem, it said... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JustUrAverageRetard, Jul 28, 2021.

1. When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

I have Xbox insider hub (legacy) and the one that was a beta for a while (the one with the black cover art). When I went to report a problem, it said that I cant use the old app and got sent to the store to get the Xbox Insiders bundle, I clicked “get to own” waited a minute and tried reporting something again, and its still doing the same thing. Is there a fix to this?

submitted by /u/JustUrAverageRetard
    [link] [comments]

/u/JustUrAverageRetard, Jul 28, 2021
  2. -(JT)- Win User

error code 0x8007010b

I thought i should say this, I CANT DO ANYTHING i cant open the guide. I cant open settings. There is nothing you can do except go to the REPORT A PROBLEM option and it brigs you to xbox insider hub that you cant use, Because you need to sign in to use it
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Series X Backwards Compability Issues

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I have a Series X and just tried an old Xbox 360 disc I had lying around and it didn't launch either. Maybe it's because of the few scratches it has but I can't say for sure. I'll say you install the report a problem app and report this so they can figure it out https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Hope this helps
  4. CaptainWizeAzz Win User

External Hard Drive no longer detected (Summer Update)

Whats even better is I cant even use the preview program app to report the problem...because it doesnt think its installed!
  5. the elz Win User

Controller issues with my xbox series S

the Xbox Report a Problem app does not let you report anything!, it just shows you how to press the xbox buttion on a app/game & report a problem there, there is no way to use it to report anything!

the problem is with the console itself, so this wont help.

please SOMEONE , tell me HOW TO REPORT THIS!!!!

this is driving me nuts, everyone just says its not them & passed on the problem elsewhere.
  6. Bestlano Win User

Your Network Settings Are Blocking Party Chat [0x89231806]

Hi Tattie, Thanks for confirming your NAT status is Open. Please go ahead and using the Xbox App Beta, and report this issue by using the "report a problem" located under the happy face icon in the beta app. To DL the beta version just go to the store on
    your PC and search for "Xbox App Beta". I will call this out in our reports this issue is still being observed and request an investigation.

Thanks for the feedback!

Best
Thema:

When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

1. When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app. - Similar Threads - report problem says

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  8. Report a problem is broken somehow

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is broken somehow: My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m getting is the spinning buffer of death....
  9. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  10. How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem: or All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live...