when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

Discus and support when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i am on pc using the xbox app please help 37d43510-6a22-49de-b9ce-f937eaa9e384 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fishlog813, Dec 14, 2020.

1. fishlog813
    fishlog813 Guest

when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

i am on pc using the xbox app please help

:)

fishlog813, Dec 14, 2020
  2. TRS75 Win User

Xbox pc app

I wasn't able get in contact with my Wi-Fi/router company. But I have another issue. When I try to claim a perk from the Xbox app it just says that "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again later."
  3. xbox lover 78 Win User

Cannot redeem Game Pass Ultimate perks - "trouble showing the details of this perk right now"

Yeah, I can redeem all the other perks on mobile and console, but this one for "Eternal Return (PC)" in particular does not show up on console, and when viewed on mobile it just says "Claim this perk on your console or PC".

(I don't think it's an issue with that perk in particular though because I am unable to view details of any perk at all using the Xbox app on Windows, even ones I've already redeemed.)
  4. PeterWilson80 Win User

On my Game Pass for PC Perks screen all return 'Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little later.'

Double checked my accounts were the same and did a full reinstall of the XBox app from the Windows Store. Still doesn't allow access to the Perks with the same error

'Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little later.'

Very strange.
  5. LazTheSpaz Win User

Xbox Game Pass Perks

Hello! I have the same problem as the original post, except when I use the mobile app to redeem my perks it says "Claim this perk on your Xbox or PC".
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Discord nitro app on Xbox store

Far as I know there isn't an Xbox DIscord App. When you claim the perk, there will be a QR code (or whatever it is)...you need to scan that with your mobile device nd, assuming you have the mobile Discord app installed on your mobile, then you it will redeem.

Alternatively, if you have a PC, just go to the Xbox App on PC, click on the perk and it will take you to the Discord app or web page to redeem.
Thema:

1. when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details... - Similar Threads - redeem perk app

2. Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks: When I try to redeem the xbox perk code that I copied from the xbox game pass app on the Microsoft website it says We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact the retailer or...
  3. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  4. Can I get Xbox game pass perks if I didn’t get it the first time I redeemed it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Xbox game pass perks if I didn’t get it the first time I redeemed it?: I downloaded a Xbox game pass perk but I didn’t get the reward for some reason and now I can’t reclaim the case because it says it’s already been used. Is there any way of getting my reward still...
  5. I redeemed a code from the game pass perks and it’s not showing in game. Any ideas why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the game pass perks and it’s not showing in game. Any ideas why?: As stated, I recently looked at the available perks in the game pass menu and it said about a free pack for fifa 23 so I go ahead and redeem without no trouble and it’s not in game, in the store...
  6. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk: The code it generate works only in the USA... I live in Brazil :( very disappointed, how to fix it MS? 99ecddb8-e7d9-4568-867d-eb66edac1a9d
  7. Can't redeem Apple TV perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV perk: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming the 3 months apple tv. I haven't had an apple subscription before. On mobile, prompts me to install apple music, which I have, but then nothing else loads. On...
  8. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.: When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the USA store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox. e79cd4ba-caf5-4d82-b621-4633848dfaca
  9. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.: When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the Canada store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox. ***Moved from musicandvideo***...
  10. Unable to redeem xbox game pass Disney+ perk

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem xbox game pass Disney+ perk: Hello all! The issue: Whether on my phone (xbox game pass app), or my xbox, when I click on the notification about the free Disney+ month, it just takes me to a listing of all the perks, and the...