When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox...

Discus and support When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live and I never had an Xbox 360 the series x is my first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Boone, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Jack Boone
    Jack Boone Guest

When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox...

When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live and I never had an Xbox 360 the series x is my first ever xbox

:)

Jack Boone, Nov 13, 2022
  2. u know da wey Win User

backward compadibility

the issue is when i go on download profile it says cannot connect to xbox live
  3. Genuine F Up Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

I am with nearly everyone in this thread. I tried to log on this afternoon to play for a bit and I got the 8015190A error everyone else is getting. I, too, tried to follow the instructions on that support page of deleting the profile, clearing cache 3 times,
    rebooting, ect. and the same error keeps happening. I check my network connection and everything is fine. At this point, I have an Xbox 360 with no profile that has a perfect network connection, that cannot download my profile. When I try to do so, it begins
    to download and says "Hi ! Now downloading profile..." and then gets the 8015190A error saying "Sorry, Xbox Live Profiles cannot be downloaded right now. Try again later." This is after about 6 hours of trying to log in on and off.
  4. EustonPangel Win User

Xbox live error 80072751

Hi that for response I reset my network settings, cleared my cache deleted my profile restarted my console and router but still can't download my Xbox live profile enevn though when I do a Xbox live connectivity test is says connected. Still give same error when trying to download profile...

I tried creating other profile and resign up for Xbox live but then says it cannot connect to Xbox live. I'm at Whit's end here.
  5. Capelli-84A5273F-8CE Win User

Can't Log in since last update

Hi,

thanks for the response, tried the profile and no corrupt profiles, deleted the profile only, but still no luck.

What good will connecting an ethernet cable make?

When I try to download my profile it connects and says hello capelli but then stops and says profile cannot be downloaded and to try later, whcih is obviously a standard message.
  6. genie2b Win User

Still can not connect to live on 360

I have the same issue, cleared cache and deleted profiles....now unable to download profiles although I'm LAN connected on all my devices and everything is working fine. I'll attempt 3 times to download profile when it comes back with the error that Xbox
    Live cannot be connected, then on the 4th try it will connect and start to download my profile...3 minutes in and then it will disconnect with the error that "Profiles cannot be downloaded right now. Try again later"....this points to me that it is a MS issue....been
    battling the last 3 days. I can succesfully lof into my xbox live accoutn from any computer in my house. I have re-confirmed that the required ports are open as well on my ADSL router.
Thema:

1. When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox... - Similar Threads - play skate try

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  4. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  5. Can you play Skate 2 on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Skate 2 on Series S: I bought skate 2 recently for the 360 thinking I could just put it in the disk drive then realized my console doesn’t have a disk drive (Digital Series S) so now I’m wondering can I download it on...
  6. Can I still play Skate 3 ONLINE using my Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Xbox Series-X consoles as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still play Skate 3 ONLINE using my Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Xbox Series-X consoles as...: I have been playing Skate 3 for years on a couple different consoles, and I remember I used to love playing online with people when I first started playing. I know the EA website says Skate 3’s...
  7. Xbox 360/Skate 3 online play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox 360/Skate 3 online play: So i have recently made a new Xbox account and it doesn't have any sort of Xbox 360 account linked/attached, i want to play skate 3 with a friend on my account's friend list but when i go to...
  8. Skate 3 online play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 online play: I’m playing on an Xbox series S I bought Skate 3 and am trying to play online with a friend who just bought it too. My internet connection is solid I have the skate share dlc installed I have...
  9. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767
  10. Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x: Just downloaded skate 3 for Xbox 1x and I keep getting the error code 80070003. I have plenty of memory space available, but the game won’t play. Tried everything. Even Xbox support guy over the...