When I go to lanch Fortnite I am getting 0x87dd1A. But when I use my streaming apps...

Discus and support When I go to lanch Fortnite I am getting 0x87dd1A. But when I use my streaming apps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch Fortnite. I am getting an error code 0x87DD 001A. But my streaming apps like peacock are working just fine. On the home screen it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by troy tempest1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. When I go to lanch Fortnite I am getting 0x87dd1A. But when I use my streaming apps...

When I launch Fortnite. I am getting an error code 0x87DD 001A. But my streaming apps like peacock are working just fine. On the home screen it says connect to the Xbox network and it won't let me do that either

:)

troy tempest1, Mar 23, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

When I go to lanch Fortnite I am getting 0x87dd1A. But when I use my streaming apps everything works fine

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The error code 0x87DD 001A on Xbox typically indicates that there is an issue with your network connection, and specifically with the Xbox Live service.

Test route a mobile network to your xbox, if it works the problem is in your internet network.
  3. Bestlano Win User

Xbox app crashes when I am streaming.

Hi Rage, We will need to gather logs to request an investigation. Please DL the Xbox App Beta version by going to your PC and searching for "Xbox App Beta". Install and launch the app and click the happy face and use the "report a problem" to report this
    issue. Let me now if you were able to submit a report and I will request an investigation.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. your longlost dad Win User

Nfs heat

Its on xbox one s and im not getting errors...... When i try to lanch....it just turns off my xbox
  5. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  6. Ryz.pak Win User

Xcloud wait times long

When It gets to the end it doesn't load up fortnite it shows up as "sorry queue is longer than expected" and I wanna play the new season but I cant because of this and if I go on the actual fortnite app my game crashes because old tablet
Thema:

When I go to lanch Fortnite I am getting 0x87dd1A. But when I use my streaming apps...

1. When I go to lanch Fortnite I am getting 0x87dd1A. But when I use my streaming apps... - Similar Threads - lanch Fortnite getting

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  4. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  5. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  6. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  7. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  8. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  9. wont lanch games

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont lanch games: my xbox series x wont load any games like fifa 21 call of duty black ops cold war and netflix ect and wont connect to and wireless networks how do i fix this dc62fcd6-fc11-48a1-90cb-c3bb1b8683ff
  10. Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass: i got the xbox pass a week ago and it was fine until 2 days ago every time i lanch the games on xbox pass,it link me to the page download game service on microsoft store and i already download it....