When I go to choose profile picture I don't have the option to upload my own what do I do?

Discus and support When I go to choose profile picture I don't have the option to upload my own what do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't upload a custom profile... 419cf91d-52d8-4d3f-840f-285acad2b410 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jarrod Henry, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Jarrod Henry
    Jarrod Henry Guest

When I go to choose profile picture I don't have the option to upload my own what do I do?

I can't upload a custom profile...

:)

Jarrod Henry, Dec 22, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I just want to clarify, are you uploading a custom gamerpic on an Xbox console, Xbox App on mobile, or through the Xbox Console Companion App? Also, just a friendly reminder custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts. For more detailed information about changing your Xbox gamerpic, you can check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

No puedo cambiar mi foto de perfil en Xbox Live para Windows 10 [Edit-Translate] I can't change my profile picture on Xbox Live for Windows 10

Hi Fidaay,

Thanks for get back to us. I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting when trying to upload your own picture on your Xbox App. I struggled a bit myself when trying to customize my gamer pic with my own picture. The way I was able to get the Xbox app to give
    me the option to upload my own image and allowed me to do it was through the Xbox App on my phone.

If you're able to I would suggest to install the Xbox App on you phone and sign in and try to customize your gamer picture through there.

Follow these steps:

1. Select Sign in, choose your profile, then select My profile.
    2. Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic. (You’ll need to select
      Switch to gamerpic first if you’re replacing your avatar with a custom image.)
    3. Select Upload a custom image and choose one to use from your connected device or OneDrive.
    4. Select Upload.
    Also, here is a Forum article from Windows'Changing
    your profile picture on the Xbox App'

Note

Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.
  4. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
  5. xXBOXxOne Win User

This is bugging the hell out of me..

I jus changed mine by logging on with my 360 an then going to my profile to upload a new Gamer Picture, you can do it on this site somewhere to IF you don't have a 360 BUT yeah its not syncing.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

cant change gamerpic

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Go to your profile and click on “personalize” Choose the option “Change player image” Choose the option “Choose a personalized image” and upload the image you want.

Sincerely, Fernando.
Thema:

1. When I go to choose profile picture I don't have the option to upload my own what do I do? - Similar Threads - choose profile picture

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  5. How to Choose an Internet frequency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Choose an Internet frequency?: I have a problem with the wireless connection to the Internet as the Xbox connects to a frequency of 5ghz, although I have two separate addresses, one 2.4ghz and another 5ghz, so what I have to do...
  6. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  7. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  8. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  9. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  10. When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...: Can't get the white screen off after entering my password to log in. I've tried the soft reboot power cycle and removing the account and adding it back. Nothing is working. Any other tips?...