When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong

Discus and support When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can u please help me with something eabb25da-33a2-45fe-b9aa-d876b8e251d2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H1704, Dec 28, 2016.

1. H1704
    H1704 Guest

When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong

can u please help me with something

:)

H1704, Dec 28, 2016
  2. JD9069
    JD9069 Guest
    Error code 0x838610e7

Trying to load up FIFA, but when it gets to data sync, it just says ‘something went wrong’, and gives the error code above. Help please?

JD9069, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Ziqe Eraze
    Ziqe Eraze Guest
    Error code when starting fifa 17

Just redeemed a Fifa 17 code onto my xbox one. The problem is that i bought it on the store first but then the buy was canceled so every timed i tried to start the game is said that i needed to buy the game or that by buy had been canceled. But now after
    i redeemed my new fifa 17 code and that went well this errorcode is still there when starting fifa 17. For my friends it instead says something like ¨You are a bit to early, wait a bit longer¨. Does anybody know whats wrong? Will a be able to play fifa 17?

Ziqe Eraze, Dec 28, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey H1704! Are you having any other issues with online play in other games? You may want to try reinstalling Fifa to see if it helps. Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Dec 30, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey H1704! Are you having any other issues with online play in other games? You may want to try reinstalling Fifa to see if it helps. Post back and let me know!
  6. MasterPUhA77 Win User

FIFA 17 update - something went wrong

I have the exact same experience. and no help what so ever re the error message. no help on any EA site or forums either.
  7. Its FearTheBear Win User

Xbox says 'Something went wrong' when trying to sync data for Rainbow Six Siege.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

I sure am! Please help me
    xD sorry bout the late reply, Forums doesnt notify you well

You tried reinstalling Siege?
  8. Its FearTheBear Win User

Xbox says 'Something went wrong' when trying to sync data for Rainbow Six Siege.

9. Eric Howarth Win User

I sure am! Please help me
Thema:

1. When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong - Similar Threads - onto fifa trys

2. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  3. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  4. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...: As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the...
  5. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  6. How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?: With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs. Do not refer to your one drive cloud space, I...
  7. I have just tried to buy FIFA 23 for my Grandson but it seems to have gone onto my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have just tried to buy FIFA 23 for my Grandson but it seems to have gone onto my...: How can i transfer the fifa 23 to my grandson? d776aab3-f02a-4a27-982b-d54e0aa04d32
  8. I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app: cant log on fifa 19 web app 70572749-b010-4333-affe-9bcb57fa02dd
  9. My brother isn't able to play on FIFA as downloaded onto my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother isn't able to play on FIFA as downloaded onto my account.: My brother and I got on Xbox one for Christmas and with the bundle we got FIFA 17 the download version. I downloaded FIFA whilst my account was on. We tried to use my brother's account and it said...
  10. My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ...: Everytime i go onto an online game mode or even the game, i will be kicked out of xbox live and straight back on instantly, this is really frustrating as i can not complete a full game!!!!! Help?...