when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up.

Discus and support when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do it change it to my gamer name? ebb10620-51bb-4583-b8fa-a7eefc9d7e44 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristineHatfield, Dec 18, 2016.

1. when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up.

How do it change it to my gamer name?

:)

ChristineHatfield, Dec 18, 2016
  2. wabuckeye
    wabuckeye Guest
    Jigsaw

When I login into jigsaw, the right user name comes up but the gametag is wrong. I go to xbox.com and login and it shows the right gamertag and allows me to log in to solitare but when I try jigsaw, in addition to the wrong gametag, it shows games are downloading
    but nothing hapens. I've uninstalled jigsaw and reinstalled. It also shows the last time I played was two weeks ago even though I'm on it every day. Any ideas on how to solve this?

wabuckeye, Dec 18, 2016
  3. DimMarigold0
    DimMarigold0 Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw will not log in my user name. I can log into Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong. I have even reinstalled Jigsaw. I t still doesn't work

DimMarigold0, Dec 18, 2016
  4. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  5. tonsxx Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find no way of changing the sign in details, even by uninstalling
    and reinstalling.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  7. MaryMorris2 Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

Yes, I have purchased all the puzzle packs. Guess I'll wait for next month to see what new ones they add. Thanks so much for your reply!
  8. DavidFerrier2 Win User

Put in wrong gamer tag on set up .

Unfortunately it is the same email address as my xbox account
Thema:

when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up.

1. when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up. - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw puts

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  4. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  8. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  9. Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw: I asked this question before but the answer wasn't at all helpful and by the time I tried adding to the thread it was locked. My laptop suddenly died while in the middle of the General Burgoyne...
  10. When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?: I have paid to not receive ads on Microsoft Jigsaw but there are no new puzzles to download. When are you going to load new puzzles? It says there are new puzzles but when I click it just says new...