when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE...

Discus and support when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE SIGNED IN TO YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT " and told me to name the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkylandBeast, Mar 10, 2023.

1. SkylandBeast
    SkylandBeast Guest

when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE...

when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE SIGNED IN TO YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT " and told me to name the account and etc. I had to delete roblox for some reasons, and now that i downloaded it, it says login or sign in instead of login itself and i neither know the password or the email to reset the password. Please microsoft do something

:)

SkylandBeast, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE SIGNED IN TO YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT "

Hello, SkylandBeast.

Thank you for contacting our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest greetings and sincerely hope all is well.

We understand that you can't play Roblox anymore after downloading it previously from the Microsoft Store.

The message "GET THIS APP WHILE SIGNED IN TO YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT" does not actually mean that a Microsoft account was associated to your Roblox account. It only means a Microsoft account was used to download and install the game but not play it.

Since you forgot your account or password for the game you need to contact Roblox that actually developer of the game for help on this issue. Microsoft can only help you with downloading and installing with game but with everything else it has to be Roblox that you contact. Please use the links below to get the help that you need.

1) https://www.roblox.com/support

2) https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft! We’re here when you need us.

Sincerely

Glenn Street

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Dstranger1092 Win User

Recieving error when installing pc gamepass game

Yes when i move the game installed to another drive i get the error 0x80070005 and another drive gets error 0x80070539 when trying to cleanout apps as of course 2 days ago i had to reset the OS to get the windows store to sign me in while for some reason the store didn't recognize i already had installed windows apps on the drives already
  4. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft store game missing play button

5. Tezzerrific Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  6. SamiMo1 Win User

Just subscribed to the Game Pass, and I can't download any games

Thanks, but when I try to get the app from the Microsoft Store it opens the Xbox app, and I already tried signing out and signing back in.
Thema:

1. when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE... - Similar Threads - downloaded roblox was

2. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  3. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8
  4. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  5. Roblox download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox download: When I download roblox over microsoft store it will stay on 1.02 mb all the time and I dont know how to fix it 4327c1d1-a0f7-495d-9bd0-4228b24c0923
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait...: Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait to the app and in the app its much laggyer and I want to know how to download Roblox and not get taken...
  8. Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?: so the Roblox app recently updated and now its asking me to sign in, the only problem is my account was just tied to the xbox and not an email so i have no way of getting back into it so my son...
  9. Roblox download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox download issue: When i try to download roblox it says owned but there is no button for downloading. 376490c8-dcbd-4378-b8c4-71387b29cf51
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...