when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...

Discus and support when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on Xbox. 7db0e1fa-3050-492e-9157-6e5b757725a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennyKeil, Apr 27, 2023.

1. KennyKeil
    KennyKeil Guest

when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I...

when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on Xbox.

:)

KennyKeil, Apr 27, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on xbox.

As.mentioned you dont.own the pc copy

Cross.buy don't apply to destiny

@Anderson actually bungie /sony has control.over.destiny as part of.the bungie.Activision divorce bungie has full.control over destiny
  3. andersonpassos Win User

when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I bought them on xbox.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The versions are different and the xbox dlcs can only be downloaded where it was purchased, unfortunately it is defined by the developer, in this case activision blizzard.
  4. Anonosaur Win User

Question about Destiny: The Taken King

It's saying i don't own the expansions when I own the expansion pass. What?
  5. AustinMerkel Win User

Destiny 2 no connection to Xbox live store.

Ok, I do currently have both previous expansion packs for Destiny 2. I will check to see when it is fixed.
  6. Terra Strike Win User

Minecraft Java saying I don't own the game when I do own it.

HI thanks, I am on the correct account where bedrock edition was purchased but when I click on the link it still says "buy".
Thema:

1. when I downloaded destiny on my pc it says I don't own any expansion packs when I do? I... - Similar Threads - downloaded destiny says

2. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  3. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  4. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  5. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  6. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  9. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  10. Xbox app on Windows start downloading Destiny 2 when i turn on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows start downloading Destiny 2 when i turn on my PC.: Hello, i uninstalled game Destiny 2 and when i turn on my PC it start downloading without my permission! It slow down my network and i always have to stop it! Its annoying. i have auto update off...