When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ...

Discus and support When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i download a game it will say installation stopped i have tried alot of things and it still doesn't work is there anything else i can do about it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II SAVVAS II, Jan 14, 2018.

1. II SAVVAS II
    II SAVVAS II Guest

When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ...

when i download a game it will say installation stopped i have tried alot of things and it still doesn't work is there anything else i can do about it?

:)

II SAVVAS II, Jan 14, 2018
  2. BzRk PhoEniX
    BzRk PhoEniX Guest
    Trouble downloading a game that I've downloaded before

I've downloaded BO3 but then I deleted after a while for another game. A few months later I tried to redownload the game and when I put it in to download it will download for like 20 seconds and then say installation stopped. Any help? Please

BzRk PhoEniX, Jan 14, 2018
  3. NateHill1
    NateHill1 Guest
    Installation

When i try to install a game the message of installation stopped repeatedly comes and i cant install the game. This happens alot and ive done what xbox says to do and none of it works. Can anyone help me with this.

NateHill1, Jan 14, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

try giving your console a power cycle by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

CrazY1985, Jan 15, 2018
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things and stil

try giving your console a power cycle by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.
  6. pedroc50 Win User

Xbox live keeps dropping out on xbox one console.

no joy there the xbox just becomes non responsive after a while and dose not have connection for some 5min 10 min then it will work then i cant download my games as it says install stopped cant figure out what is wrong
  7. KEANUBRUHNNAKIHEI Win User

Call of Duty:MW

Thats the only thing it says, it will download a little

bit and then itll stop and say “installation stopped”. I only have 2 games on my system at the moment so im sure it has alot of space.
  8. SemTeK Win User

2 week Gold Account that came with xbox one not working

Yes, I tried a hard reset, didn't help. Thing is, I tried downloading the "games with gold" game (Crimson Dragon), which downloaded and started to install but then after about 15 minutes stopped installing and it popped up a message saying I need a gold
    account.
  9. Melchior78 Win User

Trouble installing games.

It doesn't work. It still say installation stop. My gamer tag is 100%. I restarted it by holding the on botton and unpluged everything. Waited 5min plug everything in but still nothing. The games doesn't even start installing it imediatly say installation
    stop.
Thema:

1. When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ... - Similar Threads - download game 5min

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  7. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  8. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  9. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  10. Pc keeps downloading xbox series x games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc keeps downloading xbox series x games: I have tried to stop my pc from redownloading series x games followed all advise I can read but just keeps downloading the games Tried ticking the boxes in the xbox app to stop updates etc...