When I click a to start on Fortnite for Xbox it sais unable to sign in to your account for...

Discus and support When I click a to start on Fortnite for Xbox it sais unable to sign in to your account for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can’t log into Fortnite when I click a and choose my profile it tells me unable to sign in to you account for Xbox live how do I fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by red wilson, Aug 27, 2022.

1. red wilson
    red wilson Guest

When I click a to start on Fortnite for Xbox it sais unable to sign in to your account for...

Can’t log into Fortnite when I click a and choose my profile it tells me unable to sign in to you account for Xbox live how do I fix this

:)

red wilson, Aug 27, 2022
  2. anna cooke Win User

Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

Everything matches email wise. When we try and log into fortnite it says unable to sign into your account for xbox live
  3. HudsonSanders Win User

I bought xbox game pass ultimate and I already had xbox live gold, did the game pass ultimate cancel my xbox live gold?

When I go to play Fortnite it says unable to sign into Xbox live but I have Xbox ultimate which has Xbox live so I don’t know why it’s not working
  4. Jaiden Nguyen Win User

Saying we have Different Amounts of gift card money on the same account?

Hello.

For Christmas, we got a 25 dollar gift card. We added it in and in our payment options, it says we have 29.70 dollars in our account on settings. However, when we try to buy v-bucks in Fortnite; it says we have under 4.72 dollars and are unable to buy anything.
    Please help us. Such a great way to start Christmas.
    Also when I tried to see if it was the same with other games. I clicked on black ops 4 bundles to see if it was the same but it said that it's the normal amount of money we have 29.70 but it's still 4.72 on Fortnite. So it's a Fortnite problem.
  5. IncredibleBow79 Win User

I cannot sign in to my account on Xbox 360 but I can on other devices

I almost got there. I signed into my son's account on my ipad and was asked to accept the new terms when clicking on xbox settings. After accepting it says to finish your parent needs to sign in and accept terms, when i click next I then sign in as me but
    it reverts back to my son's account. When I completely sign out and sign in as me, clicking on xbox settings does not bring up the new terms to agree. This is so ridiculous and a complete waste of money as the new terms have been since June so that's five
    months of being unable to use xbox live! Does anyone have any ideas what to do or how I contact xbox to get help??
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can’t play Fortnite on shared Xbox one?

Just so I understand.

When you log into your account on the xbox and go to the fortnite game it brings up her account in game?

Did she start playing fortnite on your account on the original xbox maybe and it linked your xbox account to her profile on fortnite?
Thema:

1. When I click a to start on Fortnite for Xbox it sais unable to sign in to your account for... - Similar Threads - click start Fortnite

2. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  3. Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...: Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download 0d06748e-39eb-4873-ad88-026a668be9d3
  4. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...: My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen? When he attempts to play games the selected game...
  5. My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash: 13 days ago, I played the Forza Horizon 5 game normally, but the next day suddenly it can't be played at all until now, I've followed the troubleshooting instructions on YouTube but it still...
  6. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click ok to close the application.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click ok to close the application.: My Total War Warhammer 3 will not launch from the Xbox app on PC. It's giving me "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click ok to close the application"...
  7. I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to...: I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it goes back to the home page fec334bf-9822-4298-a420-dda2aebbabc9
  8. This mornings alpha update makes the xbox slow to respond to click to start applications.

in XboX Insiders
    This mornings alpha update makes the xbox slow to respond to click to start applications.: I'm sitting here clicking hulu or prime video or Netflix 5-10 times before it does anything. Was fine last night before update to 10.0.19041.4129 submitted by /u/cchadcc [link] [comments]
  9. When I try to click on start update, nothing is happening, I’ve tried to restart my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to click on start update, nothing is happening, I’ve tried to restart my Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheUltimateRorro [link] [comments]
  10. I want to start a server on this pc and when i click start it instantly signs in to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to start a server on this pc and when i click start it instantly signs in to my...: When i sign into microsoft store i sign into the right one and then i play ark survival evolved and i push start and it signs into my other account hoe do i change this because i cant find a way...