When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the...

Discus and support When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all really. I havent been able to join posts for around 3-4 weeks 2638ba8a-5368-4b9c-a91d-1d4e871e9fb5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darragh Rynne, Jan 22, 2023.

1. When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the...

Title says it all really. I havent been able to join posts for around 3-4 weeks

:)

Darragh Rynne, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the console just getting old or is it a bug?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, is there any error when you're trying to join group posts? Thanks!
  3. NakaiParker Win User

Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group" when attempting to join an gaming group or create a LFG post

Thank you. This is really appreciated. I’m thankful someone takes the time to figure out how to fix these type of issues instead of giving people a vague and simple answer. Thank you once again
  4. Gobix7319 Win User

Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group" when attempting to join an gaming group or create a LFG post

Hello, I don't know if you can help me, but since yesterday an error occurred in my account when adding a friend, I made an error saying that there was a problem and that I try again later, they happened the hours and keeps saying the same thing without knowing why

All this from the Xbox app
  5. louissaintchella22 Win User

Hey guys,

I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group" error message when attempting to create a post in LFG.

I've combed through my privacy settings (everything is enabled) and my account isn't under "enforcement". I've done soft and hard resets of my Xbox series S and swapping between wireless or wired connections make no difference. I'm thinking this might be something on the backend for MSFT.

Any thoughts on this issue?
    W Where is my room for gt 5 and mw
  6. Danktank883870 Win User

I can not use the looking for group feature on my Xbox one x . It tells me the request can't be sent and I have tryed doing a fix Microsoft posted with no luck on fixing it any suggestions?
Thema:

When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the...

1. When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the... - Similar Threads - attempt join group

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  4. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  9. Xbox Console Companion app is opening the Windows store when I attempt to join someone in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion app is opening the Windows store when I attempt to join someone in...: I have Minecraft installed, the companion app even recognizes that I have the game in my library. When I attempt to either join a friend currently playing or click 'play' on a realm page, the...
  10. State of decay 2 Wont attempt to join friend

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 Wont attempt to join friend: This is cross-play I am on pc So im having a problem to where i try to join.The game wont even attempt to connect or show any signs of connecting, it just doesnt respond to me trying to join....