When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...

Discus and support When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get the error, “we are unable to connect to the service at the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hawkkchieff, Jul 21, 2020.

1. When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...

When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get the error, “we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. try again in a little while”. I have 5 switches left so thats not the issue. I have tried doing a hard reset, reseting my mac adress, and its not my internet. What could the issue be???

submitted by /u/hawkkchieff
    [link] [comments]

/u/hawkkchieff, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

gameshare glitch?

Your friend has a limit on his account of game shares, as does every gamertag. It is 5 within a 12 month rolling period. So your friend has used all of his xbox home sets that he has available to him, and set another xbox apart from yours, as his new xbox
    home.
  3. AP4RK Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

Ok, When a friend signs in to my Xbox One, do they need to set it to their Home Xbox to allow Game Sharing? Can I share Backwards Compatible games?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Game share glitched out

...i game shared with my friend on xbox it said (when I was logged in as him) he had two switches left ... but when I went to play the game with him I didnt start and when we tried to do it over it took all his switches please help me
    As Smwutches already said: Using someone else's account is a violation of the Microsoft Terms of Use.

So you actually have to invite your friend to your house, so your friend will do the setting.

Also, be aware that there is no actual "Game sharing" feature. A person can set a console as their Home Console, and that will allow that console to unlock the games of that person for anyone on that Home Console.

However, the owner can always change their Home Console without your knowledge. As I said, this is NOT a mutual game sharing function (as in "I share to your console, and therefore technically your account "has to" share the games to me").

If your friend changes his Home Console to another console without your knowledge, then he also used up his Home Console changes, and you are stuck without his games, even though you still have his console set as your Home Console, and this sharing your
    games to that console.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Gamesharing

Hi,

I fact your friend has to put his account on your Xbox and has to be connected on your console to get the sharing.

Now if your friend set your Xbox as his home Xbox, you will be able to play his game without him ( i mean he doesnt need to be connected on your Xbox ).

Check all infos about the sharing / home status >
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Regards
  6. Nitro playz Win User

Xbox game sharing

Hello. Xbox Game Pass is currently in Beta for PC. In order to game share from Xbox to PC. He would need to have his account with your games on it, then have the Xbox set as his "Primary" or Home Console. Hope this helps.
    I didn't understand , I set my xbox as home xbox and and added my friend's account still my friend can't access my ultimate subscription.

Also the gamshare works when I sign in to his account in my xbox so it works in my xbox but doesn't work in my friend's pc
Thema:

When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...

1. When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an... - Similar Threads - attempt game share

2. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  3. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  4. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  5. Receiving error 0x87e00196 when attempting to install any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error 0x87e00196 when attempting to install any game: When attempting to install any game using PC game pass / the Xbox app, it abruptly stops prior to allowing any installation and says "Something went wrong", providing the error code 0x87e00196....
  6. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  7. How to stop games attempting to load the deleted xbox game bar every time

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop games attempting to load the deleted xbox game bar every time: i have deleted Xbox game bar, and i don't want it back, but when i load a game i get an error message that it is attempting to load the bar but cannot how do i stop this message? registry edit of...
  8. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install a game on PC from Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install a game on PC from Xbox app: it inly happens when i try to install games on a different storage drive that is not my main one if i try on my main drive its fine but i have no room left on main drive...
  9. I attempted to buy xbox game pass ultimate but didn't receive it..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I attempted to buy xbox game pass ultimate but didn't receive it..: I attempted to buy xbox game pass ultimate since there was a 14 day deal but it straight up charged me the money without giving me the subscribtion. Microsoft what the ****?...
  10. can you attempt to get the game urge on xbox it’s a survival horror by developerEnDrew on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you attempt to get the game urge on xbox it’s a survival horror by developerEnDrew on steam: this could be one of the best survival horrors that have come to xbox so far and i doubt it won’t do well it’s already done well in steam 29f53fac-3a1d-4be9-b575-aed7be73edfa