When I am talking on an Xbox party app, I am unable to use Voicemeeter as it give a...

Discus and support When I am talking on an Xbox party app, I am unable to use Voicemeeter as it give a... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Like the title says, the Xbox Game Bar party doesn't like it when I try to run my microphone through voicemeeter without it sounding like it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tracer x Mercy, Feb 16, 2023.

1. When I am talking on an Xbox party app, I am unable to use Voicemeeter as it give a...

Like the title says, the Xbox Game Bar party doesn't like it when I try to run my microphone through voicemeeter without it sounding like it is underwater and cutting out a lot. Every other app I have works just fine with it, such as Discord, various other game's gamechat, etc. I can make my microphone work by switching the party audio to my headset's microphone instead of running it through voicemeeter but that kind of eliminates the purpose of me even having voicemeeter. I have tried reinstalling voicemeeter and repairing xbox app but that hasn't worked. Is there any way I can fix this?

:)

Tracer x Mercy, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

When I am talking on an Xbox party app, I am unable to use Voicemeeter as it give a distorted sound,

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if your Windows has an update? If there is, please update it and check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

When I am talking on an Xbox party app, I am unable to use Voicemeeter as it give a distorted sound,

You'll need to talk to Voicemeter about fixing the problem with their software. They are the ones with the ability to do so
  4. JW52 Win User

Xbox app windows 10 - no invite notifications showing up

I have the same problem. all of my notifications show up on my xbox, but none on my pc. I use the xbox app for party chat while i stream so i can use my stream mic. it is annoying to get an invite then have to find that person in the xbox app and join
    or send a party invite to them so i can connect on my pc. Also I use voicemeeter banana to set all my volumes and when it open the windows 10 party chat says that my mics sample rate is not supported, but when i close down voicemeeter it has no issue. all
    my audio sample rates are 44.1 hz.
  5. Weanlingprince3 Win User

Xbox apps and games wont let me talk

Sorry let me clarify I'm on pc, I always use this same headset on xbox and mobile it works fine. I am UNABLE to join a party on pc it does not let me join or host and there is no error message. I am using Ethernet and when I said xbox beta I meant the
    xbox gamepass beta app.
  6. Geth Win User

Why am i still unable to talk

This may help fix the issue.

First, remove/delete that account from your Xbox console.

Then power cycle the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds or until it shuts off.

After that is complete, restart the console and then recover that account back.

I've seen some reports from people saying that this does work.

Good luck.
Thema:

When I am talking on an Xbox party app, I am unable to use Voicemeeter as it give a...

1. When I am talking on an Xbox party app, I am unable to use Voicemeeter as it give a... - Similar Threads - talking party app

2. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  3. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  4. Can talk in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can talk in party chat but not game chat: I'm having issue with talking in game chat on xbox S. Party chat is just fine but game chat doesn't even recognize that I'm speaking. Controller is updated. Headset is updated. I'm on an adult...
  5. I can talk in party chat but nit game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can talk in party chat but nit game chat: I'm having issue with talking in game chat on xbox S. Party chat is just fine but game chat doesn't even recognize that I'm speaking. Controller is updated. Headset is updated. I'm on an adult...
  6. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  7. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  8. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...
  9. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  10. Unable to talk in parties/online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to talk in parties/online: My headset isn’t allowing me to speak. I’ve done everything to try and resolve the issue, even getting another headset and controller. Is there anything I can do?...