When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut...

Discus and support When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whilst I am playing on fortnite and in a party of 2players or more their voices lag and cut out all whilst I get a buzzing sound. This happens on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kelz thomas, Nov 29, 2022.

1. kelz thomas
    kelz thomas Guest

When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut...

Whilst I am playing on fortnite and in a party of 2players or more their voices lag and cut out all whilst I get a buzzing sound. This happens on my pc. I have brought a new pc and also headset.

:)

kelz thomas, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Jerome96 Win User

When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut out and lag with a buzzing sound

Hey ive had this problem for the last month randomly. Sounds like the exact same issue. All audio works fine, havent noticed it in any other game or social application, but as soon as I am on fortnite, and voices are turned on it might be fine for the first 5min. Then they will sound like robots, cutting out, followed by a loud buzz. Only fix for now is to turn voices off but shouldnt have to come to that. Please let me know if you find a fix.
  3. kelz thomas Win User

When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut out and lag with a buzzing sound

Hi thanks for your reply i have been in contact with epic and they have done some troubleshooting but my partner is still getting the same problem.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

5. TheMiracleDragon Win User

Xbox 1 headset issue

I have an Xbox 1 wireless controller and a brand new Xbox 1 headset. When playing fortnite my mic will not work in game mode but will work on party mode - I have tried every posted fix i could find. I have tried other controllers. I have tried other headsets.
    The issue seems to be with fortnite as it will not allow me to use my mic if i am not using the party setting.

please post a fix or a patch to resolve this issue.
    From what I gather, you are wanting to be able to use the voice chat that is included in the game, instead of your Xbox Live Party. Fortunately, there is an option for this.

First, go to your Xbox Live Party. Then, go to the "Options" button, and push it. Then, press "Switch to game chat." That should solve the problem. Hope this helps!
  6. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

At the moment, I am using a usb headset through pc. Party chats on the app work, and parties on xbox I see, through the stream, register my mic. But it doesn't transmit my voice. Which is why I'm extra confused.
Thema:

1. When I am playing on fortnite on my pc and in a party of 2players or more their voices cut... - Similar Threads - playing fortnite party

2. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  3. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  4. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...
  5. I cant play fortnite at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite at all: whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix...
  6. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  7. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  8. When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that: When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 it also says that it is age restricted 418d4727-4940-466e-90bb-5a688f0961c1
  9. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  10. Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.: When logging into these games i am met with "FORTNITE AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. RETRY." and "Current user does not have...