when i am going on my Microsoft Reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can...

Discus and support when i am going on my Microsoft Reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i am going on my Microsoft reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can I improve this error 54dd2467-fdf5-4088-8b2f-c97a2d054d77 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vandana Yadav, May 31, 2023.

1. when i am going on my Microsoft Reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can...

when i am going on my Microsoft reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can I improve this error

:)

Vandana Yadav, May 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

when i am going on my Microsoft Reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can I improve this error

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, Vandana. Make sure that you're in a supported region.

Also, are you seeing this on your Xbox? I'll guide you with troubleshooting steps.
  3. BrianRaya8175411-988 Win User

Why doesn't warzone show that I own vanguard now?

I bought warzone though the Microsoft rewards section. Now it won't show I've bought it. What do I need to do. I can download it from owned games but the store doesn't show I own it. How do I fix it?
  4. ta2aj Win User

Microsoft rewards

Not true. I just got my rewards from Prime for last month. You have to log into the rewards section for your microsoft account and they show up. Click the claim button and they are added.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How long does it take to get my rewards?

You don't receive emails when you redeem rewards credits. They should show as pending on the rewards site . If not, you'll need to post in the support section of this forum so Rewards support can check into it for you.
  6. fireflame654 Win User

I purchased a game and played it but now it shows that I don’t own it

I am not subscribed to game pass and have never been in the past. The game is not in my ready to install and when I check on the microsoft store it asks me to purchase it again. If I go to the groups section in my games and apps I can manage the game but
    it still doesn’t show that it is ready to install
Thema:

when i am going on my Microsoft Reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can...

1. when i am going on my Microsoft Reward section showing ''Opps you are on the way'' how can... - Similar Threads - going Microsoft Reward

2. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  3. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  6. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  7. What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?: Can someone please help me understand why my Microsoft Rewards account was suspended, as has apparently happened with many others in the past week, and why Microsoft Rewards is ignoring multiple...
  8. Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go": Can't access rewards says "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" "Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one country/region each day" I have NOT been anywhere, laptop shows I'm still in uk as...
  9. When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?: I have been waiting months for it to restock and somehow it's still not available. What's even worse is that I saw an advertisement on youtube promoting microsoft rewards to redeem roblox gift...
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...