when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor

Discus and support when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; give attention opponent in minimap. he even can not stop his car in this speed. and started to flying after 2.5km. I'm playing on steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeynal Abasov, Dec 24, 2022.

1. when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor

give attention opponent in minimap. he even can not stop his car in this speed. and started to flying after 2.5km. I'm playing on steam

https://files.fm/u/nz74m85mh

:)

Zeynal Abasov, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums, so no one here could give you any information on when someone will be banned.
  3. mareledanut Win User

Possible car additions for up coming Forza 8

I just hope we get the 4 doors Ford Raptor.
  4. Profsr Peabody Win User

Rally Expansion

You only get the push bars on the rally expansion pack. You may get it on the Ford raptor as well
  5. skittles123321 Win User

The Crew, Crashing when loading continued data

Im having the same problem my mom got me the crew for Christmas in have been askin for it since november when ever I start the game and it is loading the ford raptor pops up and then I hear my xbox guide come on then the screen goes black
  6. SnakeEyes Friex Win User

Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox - 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor & alternate livery

Hello Konquistador, have you checked if you have 2 blue ford raptors in your 'garage'?? try getting into those cars then head back into the game.... I've heard the design doesnt load for some people in the 'menu'/'garage'...

Fingers crossed :)
Thema:

1. when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor - Similar Threads - banned Don't tell

2. I am banned I think I don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am banned I think I don't know why: It says on Fortnite "you are banned from Microsoft" cf309317-d28d-4b2f-ab76-b9bcd2f525dd
  3. I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....: Hello. My gamertag is NyxSilvermoon. This just happened to me on October 25th, 2023. No one is getting back to me. I've tried the appeal but was denied almost immediately. I've contacted them...
  4. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2
  5. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  6. my device is hardware banned and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my device is hardware banned and i don't know why: This will be kind of long So about a week ago i left home, came back after a few days and decided to go play some games on my computer. And I noticed that my account was signed out so I tried to...
  7. Don't see my permanent ban in enforcement history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't see my permanent ban in enforcement history: Hi I was permanently banned on Xbox 360 7 years ago for playing mw3 and a modder fully unlocked everything on my account with my 9-year-old self having no clue what happened and wanted to know if...
  8. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...
  9. Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****: I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it...
  10. I got ban for something I don't do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got ban for something I don't do: I got ban for something I don't do 3911d6a9-d69d-4f09-b763-9aea6f890075