when forzaMotorsport8 launches, will you make a themed Xbox?

Discus and support when forzaMotorsport8 launches, will you make a themed Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when forzaMotorsport8 launches, will you make a themed Xbox? In that case, put a button with the noise of a car engine like the XboxOne. Also make five... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/astrobolofoldo, Mar 18, 2023.

1. when forzaMotorsport8 launches, will you make a themed Xbox?

when forzaMotorsport8 launches, will you make a themed Xbox? In that case, put a button with the noise of a car engine like the XboxOne. Also make five automotive and neon colors flashing on the underside "SideSkirts" like the cars from Needforspeedunde2

submitted by /u/astrobolofoldo
    [link] [comments]

/u/astrobolofoldo, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

Bethesda Buffet

Indeed, the theme song when the game launches has a similar sound to the original Morrowind theme song.
  3. Rent-E3D52313-EE08-4 Win User

Harry Potter Premium Theme Problem

Xbox doesn't make the themes themselves, and the theme will stand as is because themes can't be updated or modified without making an entirely new one. It's not really a MASSIVE issue anyways is it?
  4. ShaunPerry Win User

Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

voteDC is right. The 360 had themes and you could customise the blades from launch.
  5. xX Karza Xx Win User

Minecraft Theme Not Available in My Childs Profile

Have you tried selecting the theme while signed into your son's account?When you're on the dashboard,you should be able to go to the social tab.select your avatar and there should be an option there for changing your dashboard
    theme.

When you download a theme,it is not automatically applied to your dashboard.Themes are displayed by the gametag,not the Xbox,so if you have the theme downloaded to the Xbox,each gamertag needs to select that theme on the theme select
    screen for it to show.I do believe themes are not bound to one gamertag as I can use themes my brother has downloaded as long as I'm using that theme on the console it was originally downloaded to.

If I haven't explained this well or enough or you still need help,let me know.
  6. KeeganRocks357 Win User

Can I make one of my own pictures into a theme?

Just use horizon plug ur usb in then open it and go to themes double- click it and then click on a theme you have and replace it and rename it then save when you save and plug ur usb back into ur xbox and go to themes and set the theme you made.
Thema:

when forzaMotorsport8 launches, will you make a themed Xbox?

1. when forzaMotorsport8 launches, will you make a themed Xbox? - Similar Threads - forzaMotorsport8 launches themed

2. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  3. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  4. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  5. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  6. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  8. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  9. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  10. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...