when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say...

Discus and support when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say my password is incorrect when its right can someone please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adeshvir Josan, Feb 10, 2023.

1. when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say...

when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say my password is incorrect when its right can someone please help its been 4 days of me trying to figure this out

:)

Adeshvir Josan, Feb 10, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say my password is incorrect when its right

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'd be happy to help you resolve this issue.

Here are a few steps you can try to fix the problem:

Check for typos: Make sure that you are typing your password correctly.

Reset your password: If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by going to the Microsoft account password reset page.

Use the "remember me" option: If you're signing in on a device that you trust, you can select the "Remember me" option to make signing in easier in the future.

Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can sometimes resolve sign-in issues.

Try signing in on a different device: If the issue persists, try signing in on a different device to see if the problem is with the device you're using.
  3. Andy 3153 Win User

Minecraft Java is no longer in my account

So I logged out of the Microsoft account, I attempted to log in with my old Mojang account, it failed, and then I logged back in with my Microsoft account.

And, again, I'm on Linux. I have no Microsoft Store. Tried looking at the Microsoft Store website, but I didn't get anything useful from there either.
  4. ChunkyHunkMonky Win User

I cannot change my account on xbox app or xbox game bar

Ok, so i completed all of the tasks and restarted my computer. Upon opening the Microsoft store I was already logged in on the wrong account. I tried logging out and back in on the Microsoft store but any attempt to log into my Xbox account just cancels the log-in attempt and it doesn't log in to anything. I tried logging into my Xbox app and gamer bar but same issue as before
  5. «C«T Win User

Minecraft account

No, however it would only ever let me log in using the Microsoft account. But it would say I'm logged in twice, once with my Microsoft account and then I'd click on the account I had for Minecraft and log in using the Microsoft pop-up.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Purchased pack doesn't show in game

unless you log in to an xbox console it will never sync to your epic account, you would need to get a refund and then purchase via the epic store or in game.

anything to do with fortnite on pc is best dealt with via epic store or in game as it has nothing to do with Microsoft what so ever when on PC.
Thema:

when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say...

1. when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say... - Similar Threads - ever log microsoft

2. Will ever be able to log back into my hacked Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will ever be able to log back into my hacked Microsoft account: A few months ago one of my Microsoft accounts were hacked, the only paid game this Microsoft account contained was Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition which was gifted to me. After going through...
  3. I got new a wifi and ever since I can't log into my account anymore. Code pops up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got new a wifi and ever since I can't log into my account anymore. Code pops up...: When I'm offline I can sign into my profile but once I connect again it immediately signs me out and the code 0x87dd0017 pops up witch means internet problems but I don't everything works fine...
  4. Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????: I know this is a widespread issue to Login to Live with a Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give us any information of the issue????? 358eedd4-fbd9-4874-9f4e-8096a0ee08c8
  5. Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft: Ever since I migrated, when I try to get into any minecraft servers like Hypixel or Manacube, it just says Failed to login: null. I have tried restarting game, changing password, reinstalling...
  6. I have never been able to log into my rewards page and have not received rewards ever. Not ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have never been able to log into my rewards page and have not received rewards ever. Not ...: Hi As per my title. I don't get rewarded for anything I buy on XBL. I can't login and view my account. I've been a member since 2009!! HELP :) a764fd4e-d6b1-43e6-8c72-010a4d011246
  7. Great game if you can ever log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great game if you can ever log in: When will this problem be fixed 5c38072c-52bd-4bb9-87b7-cec2a3149fe5
  8. Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...: I've never been able to play the Microsoft solitaire collection online before tonight. Suddenly it worked, but it's telling me I have a week of Premium. I DO NOT want to be charged for anything,...
  9. Ever Since Update XBL Wont Let Me Log Into Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever Since Update XBL Wont Let Me Log Into Account: Ever since the new Xbox Live account I've run into the issue: 0x80a40019. Also the A.B.C.D... error that won't let me sign into an account. A factory reset worked once and fixed the error for...
  10. When ever I try to log into my Xbox with my account it always sends me back to the snap. Whats ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever I try to log into my Xbox with my account it always sends me back to the snap. Whats ...: When ever I try to log into my Xbox with my account it always sends me back to the snap. Whats wrong? b3f1fc8f-6d91-46e8-a7a6-d1556e9b4f12