When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

Discus and support When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xoBlackBetty, May 23, 2023.

1. xoBlackBetty
    xoBlackBetty Guest

When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller?

LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of double drops, or getting killed, because I tapped LB once and it switched my weapon twice - so I couldn't react in time.

Additionally, I'm tired of being forced to use my X/S controller for competitive gaming, after dropping so much money on a "top of the line" controller.

& Before you ask, I've tried it on 3 different consoles, 4 different PC's & it's up to date in the Xbox Accessories App. I've tried it both wired and through BT. No whammy. If this bug isn't fixed, I refuse to give Xbox anymore of my money.

:)

xoBlackBetty, May 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I totally understand where you are coming from as I'm a gamer myself. In order to send your feedback regarding the Bumper issues on Xbox Elite series 2 controllers to Microsoft Xbox, the only best option is to download the "Xbox report a problem" app from the Xbox store here on this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-report-a...

You've got nothing to worry as Microsoft greatly appreciates any feedback from their Microsoft Xbox users.

If the bumper issue gets worse on your controller, I would highly recommend you request a free Xbox Elite series 2 controller replacement warranty order here on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Frilmz Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

it happened to me so what i did was i purchased another series two and it had the same problem
  4. jjcuh Win User

Microsoft needs to make sure to not do this again. $180 controller and it has bugs? Come on now. My local best buy has none in stock and I can't even get a replacement. Disaappointiog. You would think a company like Microsoft would be reliable with a $180
    controller but no sht company.
  5. kyllianclaes Win User

Could we get in touch on discord how more people we got how faster they fix and i know how.

Add me Yrenqz#3444
  6. AL9971 Win User

I think it is a major design flaw on ALL controllers. It seems to take about 2 months for it to start happening. I am getting it worse and worse all the time now.

I read on many forums that people are on their 3 or 4th controllers after returning theirs ie. Microsoft have not resolved the issue with the latest batch of controllers so there is little point returning them under warranty at the moment.

I dont see why this could not be fixed via a firmware update. Just add in a delay time between double clicks that is not humanly possible or likely eg. 0.1 secs so that false double clicks are not registered.
Thema:

1. When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2... - Similar Threads - does Windows plan

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  5. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  6. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  7. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  8. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...
  9. My xbox one controller does not connect via usb to my windows 11 pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller does not connect via usb to my windows 11 pc: My Xbox One controller does not connect to my Windows 11 PC. The Xbox button flashes but it does not appear in the device manager or Xbox accessories. 2ff883ec-43ee-448b-8940-a55bf704f971
  10. Does the t flight hotas one connect to windows 10 pc for microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the t flight hotas one connect to windows 10 pc for microsoft flight simulator: My pc is registering the device when connected by usb, but microsoft flight simulator is not. 02de0492-2e81-4f31-9bd0-590f57a19206