when does the OSU get updated. and when was the last one

Discus and support when does the OSU get updated. and when was the last one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; been sat with a bricked Xbox one X since the beginning of feb, was on the insider ring and i know you have to wait for the OSU to get in front of your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/demonizer84, Mar 21, 2021.

  1. when does the OSU get updated. and when was the last one


    been sat with a bricked Xbox one X since the beginning of feb, was on the insider ring and i know you have to wait for the OSU to get in front of your build at the time, only issue is i have no idea or way of telling when the osu was updated and there seems to be no clear cut answer.



    anyone have any more information and know a little bit more about such things>

    submitted by /u/demonizer84
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/demonizer84, Mar 21, 2021
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox osu3 download

    Since when was Osu on xbox! I never even knew about this?! Looking into it right now.
    Before you get your hopes up: OSU means "Offline System Update". Not the OSU! rhythm game you might be excited about.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???

    Thanks for reply, hope you get it sorted out.

    I'm surprised that the factory reset didn't work for you.

    When you did the offline system update (OSU) with USB, did you disconnect the wired ethernet cable prior to starting the OSU?
  4. APestalki Win User

    xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

    No, they are not updated. That’s the point. We have the 7196 version and that OSU files are for the 7194. That means that when we try to do the offline upgrade process, it fails because our Xbox is in a higher version than the one that we are trying to
    install.

    The same process but with the updated OSU files should solve our problems.
  5. HELP_939 Win User

    How to do an offline system update when the troubleshooting menu will not let me do the offline system update

    Ok, thank you so much. One last question, would I use OSU 2 or OSU 1 in for this problem
  6. MartinPhilip Win User

    Xbox system update failure

    Yes i am in the insider program so OSU does not work, the update fails at 89% verifying . This verification has been failing for the past 3 days. I have already tried to powercycle, unplugged xbox from mains kept it unplugged overnight. I get the e101
    because osu does not work.
Thema:

when does the OSU get updated. and when was the last one

Loading...
  1. when does the OSU get updated. and when was the last one - Similar Threads - does OSU updated

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]