When does the new improved Game Pass App come out

Discus and support When does the new improved Game Pass App come out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on the Beta ring atm, is it released on the Dev channel? Thanks submitted by /u/Recent_Client_8758 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Recent_Client_8758, Nov 18, 2021.

  1. When does the new improved Game Pass App come out

    /u/Recent_Client_8758, Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

    Are you game streaming if so are you part of the new xbox streaming preview app... the app is still making improvements I play on my phone using the preview app which was a privilege to be accepted by Microsoft... if you are streaming and playing then
    trust me you see the difference when the app comes out
  3. Buick350X Win User

    when does this game come out?

    98% sure its already in the works on 1, but they have to up the game, and the 360 version is still not done, yes you can play but still many bugs and parts not finished. gonna be a yr+ for that to be done.
  4. SlappyMcGuiness Win User

    when does this game come out?

    would like to see world of planes on here and world of battleships also
  5. BRZ x K1LLER Win User

    when does this game come out?

    Will this game be released for xbox one
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

    when does this game come out?

    Sometime this summer. No actual release date has been announced, to my knowledge.
Thema:

When does the new improved Game Pass App come out

Loading...
  1. When does the new improved Game Pass App come out - Similar Threads - does improved Game

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a