When does the new Dashboard hit Betas?

Discus and support When does the new Dashboard hit Betas? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm an xbox insider for 2 years and 4 months. Unfortunately I didn't get a response when I sent my request to be Alpha, but that's not the topic of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kple_xe, Jan 20, 2023.

1. /u/Kple_xe
    /u/Kple_xe Guest

I'm an xbox insider for 2 years and 4 months. Unfortunately I didn't get a response when I sent my request to be Alpha, but that's not the topic of the question, for the Alphas, the new Dashboard is available, and I'm just the level behind them and so far nothing of the preview has reached me, Does anyone know when more or less it arrives?

submitted by /u/Kple_xe
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kple_xe, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Ooh im good Win User

When will the Beta be for the new dashboard?

Yep check his his games list and you can see youtube with 0/0 cheevos just add airmattdog as a friend and compare games.
  3. Hi Im Dan S Win User

I thought it had already occurred?
  4. voteDC Win User

Not really unexpected, after all Halo Waypoint shows up on your gamercard. It'll be fun to watch Dai Ling Ping videos through the 360 though.
  5. lewgiffard Win User

Yeah the signup date for the Preview for the new dash (including cloud saving & YouTube) has yet to be announced.

12th September:

[quote user="Major Nelson"]

I’ve gotten a lot of questions asking me if there is going to be a Preview Program for the upcoming dashboard update. I am working with the teams here on a Preview Program for the new dashboard similar to

the one we did last year
    . I don’t have a time frame or any additional specifics to share right now, but as soon as I do you can be sure I’ll make a blog post.
    Follow me on twitter to find out the moment I have news to share.[/quote]

http://majornelson.com/2011/09/12/xbox-live-preview-program/

Keep an eye on Majors blog, or follow him on Twitter, if you can't check back here everyday mate.
  6. eviltedi Win User

[quote user="A Website Troll"]

I thought it had already occurred?

[/quote]

As do I, some time back too, I remember seeing it on the forums some where.
Thema:

1. When does the new Dashboard hit Betas? - Similar Threads - does Dashboard hit

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...: Series s shuts down in cod wz either freezes on a snowy screen or sends me back to dash board 4ef8c9a0-d579-437a-a556-e4f873a2669d
  7. Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?: I just got the Delta update preview on the Xbox Insider app and I updated but I don't seem to have the new dashboard yet. Can anyone confirm whether the new dashboard is on the Delta preview?...
  8. Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?: I've recently updatef my xbox to delta release, but I still have the old dashboard, is this normal ? submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSkirt835 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca