When does the Microsoft Rewards Team reach out to winners typically?

Discus and support When does the Microsoft Rewards Team reach out to winners typically? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered into both the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Far Cry 6 giveaways, just in case I was lucky enough to win either. I did put in a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathanGronli, Jun 2, 2021.

1. When does the Microsoft Rewards Team reach out to winners typically?

I entered into both the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Far Cry 6 giveaways, just in case I was lucky enough to win either. I did put in a lot of entries for both as well, again, just in case. I'm just wondering when they typically reach out to winners, since I've seen it posted elsewhere that they reach out to the winners before it's actually announced. And it's only 4 days left before the announcement now that it's June 2.

:)

JonathanGronli, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Think they reach out to the winners within a week of the sweepstakes/giveaway ending.
  3. Smwutches Win User

sweepstakes

Depends on what sweepstakes you're talking about. If you mean Microsoft Rewards, they reach out to the winners within a week of a sweepstakes drawing typically.
  4. Smwutches Win User

microsoft rewards sweepstakes.

They typically reach out to the winners within 1 week of the drawing and then post a winner's list about a month later.
  5. John P_14 Win User

If a person who won a sweepstakes, does not check their email at all, does the winner go to a different enrolled person? If so, how long will that take?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I believe the reward may be forfeited if the winner of the sweepstakes on Microsoft Rewards does not check their email or comply with the requirements to redeem the prize. In rare circumstances, if the initial winner does not claim their prize within a specific amount of time, the sweepstakes sponsor may decide to designate an alternate winner. The rules and timelines for alternate winner selection may vary depending on the specific sweepstakes and the sponsor's policies.

For further clarification, I also recommend contacting Microsoft Rewards Support through this link; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ....
  6. Smwutches Win User

When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

If you mean the one through Microsoft Rewards, then yes. They typically contact winners within a week of the drawing. So if you haven't heard anything by now, you're not a winner. The current status says it is pending confirmation of eligibility which means they've been in contact with the winner and are waiting for paperwork and such.
Thema:

1. When does the Microsoft Rewards Team reach out to winners typically? - Similar Threads - does Microsoft Rewards

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  6. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  7. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  8. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  9. How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner: I entered a sweepstake at the start of January betting closed in March 30th it's the 22nd of May now how long does it usually take becuase I put like 27k points into it...
  10. Why does my quest from microsoft rewards on xbox not rigister?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my quest from microsoft rewards on xbox not rigister?: So my question is why does the quest on microsoft rewards on xbox not register my achievements for the 500 points. Al my other gamepass quests work. But for some reason this one not. Already...