When does the design lab reopens?

Discus and support When does the design lab reopens? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Is their an indication of date, when we can order from the design lab again?? i want to gift it but its offline for so long allready :( submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Feeling_Astronaut_23, May 18, 2025.

  1. When does the design lab reopens?


    Hi,

    Is their an indication of date, when we can order from the design lab again?? i want to gift it but its offline for so long allready When does the design lab reopens? :(

    submitted by /u/Feeling_Astronaut_23
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Feeling_Astronaut_23, May 18, 2025
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    How Do I Pay for my Xbox design lab controller with my gift card when it doesn’t show up in the payment as an option at checkout?

    They closed Design Lab earlier in the year and when they reopened it in early June, that option had been removed. There's been no official word on if/when it will be added back.
  3. OGCryptor Win User

    Xbox One Design Lab Controllers

    This worked for the standard controllers but does not work for the two design labs in question. The serial number from the design controllers says not recognized.
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

    Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

    Hiya..

    Design Labs does offer a rubberized grip for the controllers as I got that feature when I purchased my custom controller. There is an additional cost for that option though.

    Happy Gaming !!!
  5. TimidMinds Win User

    Engraving is not working!!!!

    I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Xbox design lab

    Yes design labs controllers do come with blu tooth.

    Just a heads up the Elite controller does not
Thema:

When does the design lab reopens?

Loading...
  1. When does the design lab reopens? - Similar Threads - does design lab

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. does anyone like the new gamebar design

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone like the new gamebar design: just say yes or no submitted by /u/Doglover513_on_Yt [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know when the design lab will be back up and running payments?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know when the design lab will be back up and running payments?: Trying to customize a controller for my step son but says the payment system is down. Anyone know when this may be back up and running? 14fb9a41-9712-4b2a-8d33-8cbb799012b2
  9. Does Anyone Know If Xbox Design Labs Is Legitimate?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Anyone Know If Xbox Design Labs Is Legitimate?: Has anyone ordered a custom controller from Xbox Design Labs? Is it legit? I’ve seen reviews and some people don’t receive their controller at all. I don’t want to get scammed. submitted by...
  10. Why does my Xbox design lab controller have stick drift?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox design lab controller have stick drift?: I have had my controller for about a year and a half and it started to stick drift after having it for under a year of owning it. This is very infuriating because the controller was about $90 and...