When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

Discus and support When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/InvalidChickenEater [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/InvalidChickenEater, Oct 6, 2019.

  1. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

    /u/InvalidChickenEater, Oct 6, 2019
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    Was kostet nun der Microsoft Game Pass?

    Hi DanielErnst.

    Yes, the Game Pass PC Beta ended 27/9-20, so currently the rate for Game Pass PC is 9.99€ pr. month.
  3. DakkaRaptor Win User

    Xbox Live Subscription Help

    Agreed game pass ultimate does have gold included as well as beta for game pass on pc windows 10.
  4. Zero420override Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate and Steam

    Game Pass Ultimate does have beta right now on PC. As I understand it you need to use the Xbox App for Windows to download games.
  5. tnk93 Win User

    Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

    I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

    This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

    Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  6. dempup Win User

    Pagherò 3,99 o 9,99? Will I pay 3.99 or 9.99? Xbox Game Pass PC

    Hi There.

    The Beta period ended late September (Including the price reduction) and the new price for Game Pass PC is in europe 9.99.
Thema:

When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

Loading...
  1. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)? - Similar Threads - does Beta end

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?: I went to download the payday 3 playtest beta and its max capacity and it says try again later. How much later will I have to wait? I’ll try again in the morning either way but would like to know...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. when does gamepass beta end