When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?

Discus and support When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If anyone knows please tell ab224209-e701-43b0-91f2-41c96ae8601e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Izyaan, Jul 18, 2023.

  1. Izyaan
    Izyaan Guest

    When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?


    If anyone knows please tell

    :)
     
    Izyaan, Jul 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Andrea Pagani2 Win User

    100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

    27 maggio 2023

    The 100 Robux option in Microsoft Rewards has disappeared like it had in 2021, I know that the rewards team has run out of 100 robux gift cards due to popular demand.

    But does anyone know when they gift cards are coming
  3. WattyNuela Win User

    When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?

    Hello Izyaan, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I would like to let you know that at the moment, there is no official information from the Microsoft rewards support about when the 100 Robux gift card option is going to come back.
  4. gamegeniussqidee Win User

    Redeeming gift cards to robux windows 11

    Hi

    Thanks for the fast response

    Does this mean that if I redeem the gift card and then purchase the robux will a option be there to use the gift card money or do I have to do something different?
  5. Francia J. Win User

    When will the 100-800 robux options come back??

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    Is this with Microsoft Rewards redemptions? If yes, I apologize but this will depend on the Microsoft Rewards Team.

    To help you, I got you this link where you can click on "Get Help":

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. afafaafaaffafa Win User

    How to get free robux with Microsoft Rewards from a foreign country

    When will 100 robux offers come back?
Thema:

When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?

Loading...
  1. When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back? - Similar Threads - does 100 Robux

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. I was going to get a reward of 100 robux but they were out of stock. What does this mean?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was going to get a reward of 100 robux but they were out of stock. What does this mean?: Please help ***Moved from Microsoft Teams / Teams for personal / Other*** b0abd96b-8507-4264-a454-95b4d1a8581b
  9. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  10. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...